Monday weigh in

I got slimmer of the month on Monday ! Soooo chuffed... Lost 5 pounds last week and 3 one Monday. Havent had a great week. Hoping for a loss though.

I haven't had the best of weekends either so not looking forward to tomorrow! And we're off to Rome next weekend so could have done with a decent loss tomorrow as next week is bound to be a gain!
Ah well, it'll all come back off eventually! I hope!!!

I'm dreading tomorrow, I've got an upset tummy today aswell its all bloated and horrible :( that won't help! X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Good luck for tomorrow all...
Monday would be the last day I'd pick to weigh, but at least it prompts more control over the weekend!

I'm hoping for a good loss as I gained 1lb last week - totally deserved though! :)

x

Tig said:
Good luck for tomorrow all...
Monday would be the last day I'd pick to weigh, but at least it prompts more control over the weekend!

I'm hoping for a good loss as I gained 1lb last week - totally deserved though! :)

x

Hehe I wish I had more weekend control ;)

Good luck all, I know I'll need it!!

Charli XxX

WOW i lost 1.25lbs - I almost fell off the scales!! (and yes I triple checked it!!) Maybe my body is just tricking me and will show my holiday weight next week ....... hmm ah well ignorance is bliss for at least a week :)

Also got my 10% this week and I am only a lb away from my 1.5stone award - shocked is an understatement!!

Good luck everyone for your WI's!! xx

Lost 0.5lbs :(

I was good most of the week, but went to dinner with DH to a Turkish Restaurant and then cinema on saturday. I was relatively good in the restaurant as I had a Chicken Shish, rice and salad. The salad did have some oil so not good really and I had dolma, which had pinenuts and rice.

I did have some jaffa cakes and choc fingers in the cinema so cannot expect to have lost a lot more, but the rest of the week I stuck to plan and never went over on syns. Oh well onwards and upwards.

Good luck everyone xx

Lost 3lbs!

Am pleased with this, but I think I probably do the weight loss Mon-Fri and then spent the weekend trying to maintain it. My personal target was 2lbs a week so ahead so far. But I know it is a long 'journey' so can only do it week by week.

Well done you! I don't weigh in until 7pm and I'm having one of those days where I just want to eat everything!

X x x

Ooh I'll join in with the need some good luck group lol. Had my works xmas do on Friday and whilst the food was fine and within syns.... the alcohol wasnt :( Have been 100% the rest of the week so I'm hoping I'll be ok. But knowing me even one bad thing makes me put on weight.... boohoo.

MissSlinky2011 said:
Well done you! I don't weigh in until 7pm and I'm having one of those days where I just want to eat everything!

X x x

I weigh at 5ish & I'm the same today!! I blame the weather lol, any excuse ;)

Some good losses so far today though, well done!!

Charli XxX

Lost 0.5lbs :(

I was good most of the week, but went to dinner with DH to a Turkish Restaurant and then cinema on saturday. I was relatively good in the restaurant as I had a Chicken Shish, rice and salad. The salad did have some oil so not good really and I had dolma, which had pinenuts and rice.

I did have some jaffa cakes and choc fingers in the cinema so cannot expect to have lost a lot more, but the rest of the week I stuck to plan and never went over on syns. Oh well onwards and upwards.

Good luck everyone xx

Well done on your 0.5lbs, at least you are going in the right direction still - nonetheless frustrating when you have been good all week!

Lost 3lbs!

Am pleased with this, but I think I probably do the weight loss Mon-Fri and then spent the weekend trying to maintain it. My personal target was 2lbs a week so ahead so far. But I know it is a long 'journey' so can only do it week by week.

Well done, thats fab :)

I've just started with Slimming world and did well for my first few weeks and now am sturggling :( Needing a find my motivation! This Site is great, hoping to find inspiration here somewhere :)

Good luck everybody xx:553:

I'm doing my sporadic posting again! :eek:

....I lost 4lb this week :D You never know, I might even hit my mini target of 3st by Christmas:innocent0001:

Paula
-x-

I got an STS. Which I'm ok with! As long as I don't gain ;)

I'm not sure how accurate it is though, very bloated etc today so gonna take my meds & re-weigh tomorrow (I know it's naughty but I weigh at home & my body feels wonky!)

Charli XxX

1/2lb on but actually feel weirdly positive about it, I knew I'd had a bit of a naughty weekend but I'd enjoyed it and it's only 1/2lb at the end of the day!
I actually felt worse when I lost 1lb last week because I'd tried so hard to be good, hadn't had as much fun stressing about wanting to lose more before Christmas and was the disappointed with 'only' 1lb.
This week I know where I went wrong but don't mind because 1/2lb is a perfectly acceptable penance for how much fun I had on Friday! Lol!
xx

2lb off for me this week.

Congrats on all of your losses.

Back