Monday weigh in

another 1lb off this week - slowly slowly!!

After the 29th I'll be a Thursday weigher - it'll be strange!

Joanne I'm having to change my wi day from a Wednesday to a Monday in the new year , was wondering if I just go to the new class I don't know what to do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For the next three weeks I'm going to be a 9.30am weighed instead of a 7.30pm weigher because of nights shifts will it make a big difference? X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

You'll see a bigger loss in the start then you'll get used to it but when you switch back to nights you might find you maintain or gain because your heavier at night x

Joanne I'm having to change my wi day from a Wednesday to a Monday in the new year , was wondering if I just go to the new class I don't know what to do

I dont mind too much, might be easier for me in the long run. Can you not make the Monday class?

Our last WI is the 19th then we aren't back until the 29th :cry:

Joanne24 said:
You'll see a bigger loss in the start then you'll get used to it but when you switch back to nights you might find you maintain or gain because your heavier at night x

I guessed as much trying to have a really good three weeks so I can get my three stone award before 2012!! Lol 7.5 lbs to go! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Hi everyone!!!! :)

I have lots to loose and get weighed Monday mornings... re joined 9 weeks ago and I've lost 25.5lb in 8 weeks!!! I really hope I loose 2.5 this week for my 2 stone but don't think it'll happen, id love to have my 2 stone before xmas... 2 weigh ins should be more than do able!!

I am determined to loose 3 stone by my 25th birthday February. (still have soo much more to loose before I'm bridesmaid next October!)

Hope I can join in :) I have never lost this much before and never had 2 stone award... I'm doing it this time definitely. I usually loose motivation so I hope being part of this site will help me keep going

Beth :)

Welcome Beth , this site is brilliant in total I hav bout 9 stone to shift , got 2lb to go to get my 6 stone award , I like u go through phases were my motivation is zero I lapse and put bk on plus more but this time I'm determined to get there , I've had hic ups along the way but all in all I'm getting there ,

mariavon said:
Welcome Beth , this site is brilliant in total I hav bout 9 stone to shift , got 2lb to go to get my 6 stone award , I like u go through phases were my motivation is zero I lapse and put bk on plus more but this time I'm determined to get there , I've had hic ups along the way but all in all I'm getting there ,

What an inspiration - go you hun, almost 6st is amazing!!! K x

Not sure how I'm doing this week... was naughty tues but very strict weds Thursday and Friday and today I've had salad with chicken and synned salad cream and 2 olives. Have had a handful of malteasers tho... woops.

But hoping that as I'm having salad steak and jacket for tea with my heA I ll still be within syns. I have an Alpen bar for pud as had one for breakfast..

Having a hugeee roast tomorrow and ill have 2 roast potatos and syn them and some gravy. Otherwise it ll only be free and speed food... would love a loss ideally for my 2 stone award. 2.5lb off sooo ideally 2.5lb loss but anything would be fab :S

How's everyone else getting on??

mariavon said:

Amazing!!! You must be sooo pleased!How long have you been following the plan?? Xx

Back