Monday weigh in

Yeeha!...3lbs off for me this week, seems that my Tuesday night out and kids party food on Friday didn't do me any harm. Let's hope it doesn't catch up with me next week though!
:party0019:

Flippy said:
WI at 10st2, 2lbs off for me this week, definitely at target now as if I lose anymore I'll be too skinny! Haven't been completely on plan this week, slice of cake or something similar each day in addition to normal syns and hexas but other than one meal out meals have been within plan.

Congratulations and well done!!!!!! :-D

I lost 3lb this morning!!!! Delighted!!!!

I got my 2 stone award 28.5lb gone in 10 weigh ins... I am soooooo pleased!!! Never got this far!!!! I'm going to stick to it again and ideally would like to loose another lb or 2 before xmas as its inevitable ill put on that week however I'm only off plan the xmas day and boxing day and getting weighed on the Wednesday. I don't drink alcohol really so its only chocolate!

I am soooooo pleased... !

Well done everyone on this weeks achievements and achievements overall! :)

Hello all, I'm new to minimins but have been doing slimming world for a couple of months now and really enjoying it!
Hope it's ok to join you all on this thread, you have all done so well and are a real inspiration for me to push on with this!
Anyway weighed in this morning and lost 1.5, bringing me to 15.10, the lightest i've been in a long time :)

Hello all, I'm new to minimins but have been doing slimming world for a couple of months now and really enjoying it!
Hope it's ok to join you all on this thread, you have all done so well and are a real inspiration for me to push on with this!
Anyway weighed in this morning and lost 1.5, bringing me to 15.10, the lightest i've been in a long time :)

Welcome to minimins ...

Well done on your weightloss this week! I'm starting again today after a very big down fall so I'm joining this thread too :)

Good luck to everyone tonight!

I need more than luck, I need a miracle! I've been 110% off plan :( Ah well, I know I've been bad at least... Just dreading 3 o'clock ;)

Some great losses, well done :D Showing me up again lol

Charli XxX

A 2 lb loss... Obviously curry, crisps, chocolate & KFC help lol!! I imagine it'll show up next week though ;)

Charli XxX

There you go, better than you expected, have a good week this week and you hopefully will be OK. Keep up the good work. :)

suzyflo said:
There you go, better than you expected, have a good week this week and you hopefully will be OK. Keep up the good work. :)

Aw ta :) It's odd! I've eaten like a total pig & it's * week. Lol!! I'm going to be impeccable this week :) Something must be working!!

Charli XxX

kirstym said:
Hi all, so I had my expected gain but it was only 0.5lbs which I thought would be more!!

Good luck to everyone else today, there already seems to be some amazing losses! :) K x

That's not too bad! I was expecting a gain too, I think sometimes brain takes over & we haven't been as bad as we think ;)

Charli XxX

Back