WELL DONE :) xx

Thank you, well done for getting your club 10 x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I lost 4lbs this week so wasn't expecting it but really really chuffed! X x x

Brilliant, well done :D :clap:

Thank you :D seems matchmaker minty ones aid my loss! Lol x x x

After my big gain last week I came in today with 8.5lbs off!!!!!!

Wiped the gain off and a extra couple of pounds too! Over the moon doesn't cover it. Oh! And I got my 3 stone shiny as well!! :D :D :D

Well done everyone today! Heres to next week, my last weigh in before christmas!! xx

Blimey everyone seems to be doing so well.
I lost 0.5 AGAIN this week. Frustrated doesnt even cover it :( I know its a loss but after a week of being super good its so demoralising. Was hoping to finally get to my first stone before xmas.

Mirrakel said:
I lost 0.5 AGAIN this week. Frustrated doesnt even cover it :( I know its a loss but after a week of being super good its so demoralising. Was hoping to finally get to my first stone before xmas.

Don't beat yourself up, you're heading in the right direction - keep at it and I reckon you'll have your stone sticker for Christmas ;) xx

Chin up hun! You'll get it! Go get it, speed things up!! :) x

After my big gain last week I came in today with 8.5lbs off!!!!!!

Wiped the gain off and a extra couple of pounds too! Over the moon doesn't cover it. Oh! And I got my 3 stone shiny as well!! :D :D :D

Well done everyone today! Heres to next week, my last weigh in before christmas!! xx

Fantastic, well done :happy036:

Thank you :)

Claireybella I had a bad day yesterday had lots of chocolate and the day before had a hence cream of chicken soup because I'm not feeling very well :( x x x

Back