Monday weigh in

Thats great 3lbs after a few months off plan is very good i have taken 2 weeks hols from SW and i bet ill hsve a gain higher than 3 lbs after that 2 weeks but ill get back on track new year new start xx

I've done it, I've braved the scales after giving myself a week off, disappointed that I've put on 3lbs but on the bright side it could have been much much worse! :)

Im afraid to stand on scales at home. My next SW weigh in is next monday it wont be good i need to get rid of all the chocolate and sweets in the house and overdose on fruit.

Hi All, I braved the scales this morning for the first time since before xmas and managed to only gain 1lb (really not sure how as I drank enough to sink a ship over the 2 weeks, top that with more roast dinners than I want to think about and choc snacks every day!!)

Back on plan 100% this week so hopefully the weight loss can start again :)

Good luck to everyone else braving it today and here's to a much slimmer 2012 :) xx

Hello, I'm usually a Sunday weigher but since I'll be returning to group it will be a Monday.Igained 5lbs in 3 wks over classic which isn't too bad.
Tried to get to my new group this morning but London transport decided not to play ball so will be going next week but starting plan tomorrow.
Look forward to chatting to you all

Got weighed this morning, and after plenty of food and drink for new year, only put on half a pound! So I've only got 1.5 to loose to get back in front! Sooo pleased! :)

Well done and good luck to all Monday weighers! I'm going back to class after not going since September! Oh well, will get on scales, see the damage and then onwards and downwards! xxx

Put 1.5lbs on in the 2 weeks. More than happy with that. No major damage done, and been mostly on plan since Boxing Day.

Really enjoyed my Xmas but it's long road in front of me and I really need to get on with it again.

Back to class tonight and after 3 months away, I have gained......4.5lbs!!! Don't think that's too blooming bad! Now to get to target.... only 38lbs to go! xx

I gained half a pound, not bad considering pregnancy hormones making me feel huge!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Back