Monday weigh in

Well done on the losses so far, can't wait to get to class and get my new book x

2lb loss this week!

2 stone 5.5 lb loss since October... And I feel fab. Still can't see a difference in the mirror but feel healthier :)

Hi all, 2lb loss for me this week. I didn't think I would lose anything, so I'm really pleased. Here's to a 100% week and a good loss next week.

First weigh in since before xmasvup 1 pound but im delughted it could have been so much worse i ate so much over xmas

I have sts not to bad for pregnancy hormones and sickness lol x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I have weigh in this evening, but it's not going to be good after nearly 4 weeks off plan. Yesterday morning my scales said I'd only put on 1lbs, this morning they told me 6lbs! Oh well, what will be will be, just got to get my head into gear and get back on track, it'll soon shift then, fingers crossed!

Will will be back on here later this evening to hang my head in shame and report on the official weigh in!

KittenKat said:
I have weigh in this evening, but it's not going to be good after nearly 4 weeks off plan. Yesterday morning my scales said I'd only put on 1lbs, this morning they told me 6lbs! Oh well, what will be will be, just got to get my head into gear and get back on track, it'll soon shift then, fingers crossed!

Will will be back on here later this evening to hang my head in shame and report on the official weigh in!

Good luck kittenkat. I had the best part of 3 months off and put in 18.5lbs (I had only lost 15lbs to begin with) so I know exactly how you feel!!
This week is my first good week in a long time. It's not 100% but my weeks never are. Lol. I'm feeling pretty positive though so fingers crosse.
Good luck with your weigh in, don't hang your head in shame just draw a line under it and get back on the wagon. :D

1.5 off tonight so finally on my way down!!! I would have liked more but if I can have 2 curries, deep fried duck an 5 pints every week and still be on plan it's my kinda diet!!!!
Hope you're all having a good Monday weigh in. :)

hennyhamster said:
How on earth have i managed to lose 11lb in my first week??

That's fantastic, keep it up. You will get to target in no time.

Well I've had 4 weeks off and somehow still managed to lose 2lb so I'm very happy! And that's even with the added weight of my gorgeous engagement ring that my boyfriend proposed with a month ago today! (hence the 4 weeks off to celebrate! Lol!)

Louisep3 said:
Well I've had 4 weeks off and somehow still managed to lose 2lb so I'm very happy! And that's even with the added weight of my gorgeous engagement ring that my boyfriend proposed with a month ago today! (hence the 4 weeks off to celebrate! Lol!)
Ah thats great hun congrats on the engagemwnt and also on the 2lb loss xxx

Back