Monday weigh in

I lost 4.5lbs this week! Well done all xxx

It's my first week as a Monday weigher and I lost 5.5lb and really happy.:bliss:

Well done to everyone :)

I started sw last week and managed to lose 8lbs by the time my monday weigh in came around :D

Good luck to everyone for weigh in next week

Back on the Wagon now that i'm back in Shanghai after an entirely Gluttonous trip back to the UK!! Hoping to do well on the scales this week... a good round 3lb loss would do me proud!!

Please may I join you? I weigh in monday's and at my first weigh in on monday I lost 6.5lbs :)

EmmyR1984 said:
that's fantastic, well done :D

is anyone else dying for monday to come around so that they can weigh themselves again? :eek:

Yep totally :)

I started sw last week and managed to lose 8lbs by the time my monday weigh in came around :D

Good luck to everyone for weigh in next week
Well done Emmy, what a brilliant start!

Yep I look forward to mondays so much... I've never felt so positive as I do now.

My size 24 trousers I bought when I started my new job back end of November are hanging off of me, I pull them on like jogging bottoms and all my blouses and jumpers are hanging off my shoulders... My sister said to me why don't you buy some new clothes and I said I love the feeling my bodys shrunk as I don't see it otherwise! I will have to go shopping tho as I bagged myself a new better paid job yesterday yay.. slimming world is honestly changing my life. But ill keep my old office clothes to compare against... Id really recommend to all of you to do that too. An outfit you felt fab in at start of journey and then try it on 3 months later and see what a change.

I've lost 33lb now since Oct and feel amazing. Still so far to go but want my 3 stone award by Feb 11th - my 25th! Xxx

Yep I look forward to mondays so much... I've never felt so positive as I do now.

My size 24 trousers I bought when I started my new job back end of November are hanging off of me, I pull them on like jogging bottoms and all my blouses and jumpers are hanging off my shoulders... My sister said to me why don't you buy some new clothes and I said I love the feeling my bodys shrunk as I don't see it otherwise! I will have to go shopping tho as I bagged myself a new better paid job yesterday yay.. slimming world is honestly changing my life. But ill keep my old office clothes to compare against... Id really recommend to all of you to do that too. An outfit you felt fab in at start of journey and then try it on 3 months later and see what a change.

I've lost 33lb now since Oct and feel amazing. Still so far to go but want my 3 stone award by Feb 11th - my 25th! Xxx

Keep at it, you're doing amazingly well :D

Il be posting tomorrow as im returning to group. Iv previously been a Sunday weigher.
Iv decided to return to group for extra support as we have just booked our wedding.
Actually joining group in the morning and giving notice of marriage in the afternoon, all excited!

I've had to send my fiance home for my scales so I can weigh myself in the morning as we're staying at my mum's tonight lol :eek:

Good luck today everyone. Can't wait for tonight! X

Back