Monday weigh in

Well done everyone, I started last tuesday but im going to get weighed tonight instead.Its amazing reading through how much weight people are loosing, so inspiring, Keep it up xx

well done all! it was my first week on thursday and i lost 5lbs with extra easy! mostly down to me having a tooth out and not being able to eat :0 fingers crossed iv made a loss this week as i got a real chocolate addiction! oh why cant it be a super speed free food! id be super skinny by now lol good luck all :D xx

Well only lost 1.5lbs this week. Was hoping for more as I've dropped my syns down to 10 and drinking gallons of water thanx to my water app reminding me throughout the day. I know it's a loss still but really thought itd b more. Anyone on big losses got any tips??

Well only lost 1.5lbs this week. Was hoping for more as I've dropped my syns down to 10 and drinking gallons of water thanx to my water app reminding me throughout the day. I know it's a loss still but really thought itd b more. Anyone on big losses got any tips??

Hey Nanny - you've done well so less of the 'only' eh! :) Keep up the good work. x

Everyone has had such a good week, well done all.
Got my weigh in a 5 and can't say I'm massively hopeful.
I had planned a flexi day and gave myself 60 syns for a night out for a leaving do. Only problem is that, on thurs, my bf sprung a night away on me so we went to Tenby on the fri and a few pints and a curry later and I'd had about 60 syns then as well. :( I'm hoping that the fact that I completely stuck to syns every other day (albeit 15 a day) and only had 4 yesterday and none so far today PLUS drunk loads of water that it won't have TOO much of a detrimental effect.
keeping my fingers crossed!

Finger crossed dreamslim, but even if the scales don't say what you would like them too, I'm sure you will have enjoyed yourself on your trip away x

I really did. Very enjoyable. Just wish I didn't have the monday anxiety that came with it. Haha. Mind you, even when I'm 100% all week I still get monday anxiety. Hehe.

Weee!

A slightly gobsmacking loss of 6lbs. No idea why - it was my birthday on Wednesday and I was off plan for that.

The SW website told me off for not eating enough. They clearly didn't see any of my dinners this weekend!

3 stone reached. Many to go. :)

2lb gone for me.

1lb off for me and i'm so happy with that, not coz I dodged the bullet but because I'm on a plan that doesn't stop me enjoying myself, within reason.

Well.done on all the great losses! I wi at 7.30 and can't wait!

Back