Monday weigh in

2.5lbs down for me tonight... another 3.5 to go before I get back to pre-Xmas weight... best try and have a good week this week then!

First WI since rejoining last week - 3lb off. All the exercise and being 100% paid off. Phew!!

Pavster said:
Weee!

A slightly gobsmacking loss of 6lbs. No idea why - it was my birthday on Wednesday and I was off plan for that.

The SW website told me off for not eating enough. They clearly didn't see any of my dinners this weekend!

3 stone reached. Many to go. :)

Blimey!! Well done u that's fab!! X

4lbs off for me and won slimmer of the week!!! First time-so I'm soon happy!! Just had a Chinese to celebrate but I even counted it within my syns!! Yay!! Feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Week 2 and a huge 6.5lb off for me!! I couldn't believe it. Slimmer of the week too.

2lb off for me :D
Looks like keeping my food diary helped tho week - very very happy :)

4lbs off for me (first week since starting again) :)

Well done everyone :) x

2.5lb off this week WOOHOO! I'm a slow and steady 1lb a week girl so I'm absolutely thrilled with that. :D

3 1/2 off for me this week - broke that run of 1lb losses finally! Got my Club 10 too so very happy about that!

Well done amazing achievements there x

I lost half a pound but it was my birthday so lots of naughty things have been eaten lol x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

New Monday weigher *waves
1st week back on plan 8lb off yesterday.
Doing it from home too.
Sooo motivated I can't describe it.

Well done everyone xxx

Hello everyone :) had my first WI yesterday and I lost 5lbs. The loss has made me feel very motivated so heres hoping for another good week.

First ever weigh in last night and I only lost 2.5lbs :cry: im finding though with having a 1 year old that im not having time to cook at weekends and find myself skipping meals so guessing thats where im going wrong. Im 11stone 7 now and want to get below 11 in the next few weeks does anybody have any tips for quick meals on EE?

Back