Monday weigh in

SamanthaJane said:
First ever weigh in last night and I only lost 2.5lbs :cry: im finding though with having a 1 year old that im not having time to cook at weekends and find myself skipping meals so guessing thats where im going wrong. Im 11stone 7 now and want to get below 11 in the next few weeks does anybody have any tips for quick meals on EE?

Do you have a slow cooker hun? They are fab for just chucking all the ingredients in in the morning leaving it to cook all day and its ready for tea x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

SamanthaJane said:
No, but thinking i should defs invest in one! Thanks ...

You should, Tesco had them for £12.50 there is a slow cooker thread somewhere with lots of different recipes.

Quick and easy meals though if you don't have time buy smash, its free if made up with hot water and is a easy quick replacement for mashed potatoes I always have tinned or frozen veg for times I don't have time peel fresh.

Also quick buy savoury chicken rice (free) boil it, dry fry some chopped chicken, boil some peas. Chuck it all together and add some soy sauce. It's lovely and free on ee

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Put on a pound, ate like an angel. But not going to stress, will get rid of it this week :)

Hi SW fans xx

Can I join this thread plse?? I have approx 3st to lose and go to a group on Monday mornings.
My weigh ins have gone as follows
W1 - 0 loss (Christmas Week)
W2 - 3 Gain!!! (New Year Week) - Didnt follow 100% until new year! lol
W3 - 3 Loss!!!
W4 - Maintained! Grrrr!!

I've now joined a Gym, Yoga and Swim Classes so lets see! AND Ive been MEGA strict this week so far!

MidLifeCrisis said:
Hi SW fans xx

Can I join this thread plse?? I have approx 3st to lose and go to a group on Monday mornings.
My weigh ins have gone as follows
W1 - 0 loss (Christmas Week)
W2 - 3 Gain!!! (New Year Week) - Didnt follow 100% until new year! lol
W3 - 3 Loss!!!
W4 - Maintained! Grrrr!!

I've now joined a Gym, Yoga and Swim Classes so lets see! AND Ive been MEGA strict this week so far!

Hello, i'm Cheryl just wanted to wish you good luck with the rest of your week x

Come on ladies... It's Thursday now. Only 3.5 days to go until WI! enough time to repair any damage done or continue with it making Monday losses fabulous!

2 more full days and this evening.. cone on!

I'm trying green today so hoping it ll help. Really focused. Never wanted this so bad.

I'm hoping for 4lbs loss!

Hello can i join please?

On my second week now though and only lost 1.5lb on my first week. Had a meal out and a bottle of white wine the night before WI. ooops!

Been 100% this week so just the weekend to contend with and hoping Monday night brings a better WI :)

Hayley 22 said:
Hello can i join please?

On my second week now though and only lost 1.5lb on my first week. Had a meal out and a bottle of white wine the night before WI. ooops!

Been 100% this week so just the weekend to contend with and hoping Monday night brings a better WI :)

I think I can say on behalf of all Monday weighers - Of course, :)

Aww well done you! I m sure the scales will show a fab loss this week! Let us know how you get on :)

Fingers crossed for you hunni...!

Any loss towards my 6.5lb in next 3 weigh in Target ill be happy with.. ideally 2! :)

You can do it :)

Thank you :D

Majella86 said:
Hope everyone has a great weekend and faces the scales on Monday with confidence. Got a busy one this weekend, hopefully it won't effect my results on Monday :) only two more January weigh in's, let's make them count. Good luck everyone xx

Good luck!

January is always such a long month! So pleased only 2 weigh ins and we re in February!

Back