Monday weigh in

3.5lbs off for me!! Very happy with that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fatbgone said:
Awww so unfair isn't it when you ve tried so hard. I would do a food diary. Are you having all your superfree? Quite often when you exercise your muscles retain water initially.

Are you having your syns too? Xx

Yep I have 6-8 syns and try and eat as much speed or superspeed food as I can. Yep I think I'll start a food diary tonight to get some pointers where I might be going wrong. I'm guna start measuring this week as well I think cos I feel trimmer. If you are doing green days do you have to have a 1/3 of your plate super free or is that just for EE days?? Well done everyone and good luck to those who haven't weighed yet!! I'll hopefully be able to say I lost next week :) x

Hi Everyone :) First WI tonight after rejoining for the millionth time last week. Dreading it. Did the silly thing of weighing at home today and disappointed and now dreading tonight.....not a fan of evening WI but what can you do when you work? ergh! Good luck all you Monday weighers :) xx

Not looking forward to my WI later. Feeling negative about this week had a couple of days where I haven't been 100%, fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone!

I lost 2lb!!!

2 stone 9lb lost now since 10/10/11 :)

Just got to get to my 3 stone award by next 2 weigh ins for my birthday! :)

Well done everyone, positive thoughts!

3rd weigh in and stayed the same again!!! :( I know they said that having a dodgy thyroid would make it slower but I'd be happy with 1lb!! I've been to the gym 5 times, stuck to plan, said no to mini donuts, fudge cake, crumble, chip shop chips, Yorkshire puddings, pizza, alcohol and Ben n jerseys ice cream (which took all my will power!) and still stayed the same. I'm losing faith, but I'll stick with it and keep trying though it I think my will power will be tested more this week. If anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know!!! maybe I should keep a food diary so ppl can advise?? x

If you have been to the gym then you will be building muscle which weighs more than fat and also your body will retain water when your body has been through that much exercise. :) Oh and defintitely measure the inches as you have be losing there instead x

Well done to all you losers already today :)

Will let you know how i get on later tonight, 7pm WI and then its treat night so wont be back till about 9 :)

3rd weigh in and stayed the same again!!! :( I know they said that having a dodgy thyroid would make it slower but I'd be happy with 1lb!! I've been to the gym 5 times, stuck to plan, said no to mini donuts, fudge cake, crumble, chip shop chips, Yorkshire puddings, pizza, alcohol and Ben n jerseys ice cream (which took all my will power!) and still stayed the same. I'm losing faith, but I'll stick with it and keep trying though it I think my will power will be tested more this week. If anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know!!! maybe I should keep a food diary so ppl can advise?? x

How long have you been on your thyroid medication and is it T4 only? I can recommend an amazing book that might help you figure out if your medication is working for you/suitable, if you haven't already heard of it: Dr. Barry Peatfield, "Your Thyroid and How to Keep It Healthy"

Please don't give up. It's not your fault!

So hello there everyone, I would like to join in!

I am joining Slimming World tonight. I don't even know how much I weigh and therefore how much I need to lose, but I know I'm going to be upset. I'm finally facing up to the fear though and joining.

I will let you all know later how I get on.

Well done to everyone who has achieved a loss!

GoForIt said:
How long have you been on your thyroid medication and is it T4 only? I can recommend an amazing book that might help you figure out if your medication is working for you/suitable, if you haven't already heard of it: Dr. Barry Peatfield, "Your Thyroid and How to Keep It Healthy"

Please don't give up. It's not your fault!

They found it may 2010, I went with chest pains to the doc (I had heart surgery when I was 15 and wanted to check it but turns out was just stress from work!) and as they took bloods she said ur chest is ok by ur thyroid has given up! I'm now on 200mg a day and seems to be helping but may go get bloods taken again to check (I have to have them every 3months) I'll defi try the book though, that's really helpful. I don't know anyone else with hypothyroidism so it's great when I get to compare with others who have it!! I'm going to start a diary tonight, I'll post a link on here after so ppl can advise if they want to :) I won't give up, I'm going to stick with it!! Thanks x

Hayley 22 said:
If you have been to the gym then you will be building muscle which weighs more than fat and also your body will retain water when your body has been through that much exercise. :) Oh and defintitely measure the inches as you have be losing there instead x

Thanks for the tips!! I will bare that in mind :) I'm going to sick with it and hope for the best!! And also go buy me a tape measure tonight ;) x

I lost 3lbs this week!

That means I've lost a stone since I started in summer and half a stone since I started again a fortnight ago! I'm so happy with that!

I seem to be going backwards! Last week I lost all the weight that I put on over Christmas (6.5lbs) and then this week I've put on another 1.5lbs!!! ....and I can't even say why! *sigh*

Ah well.....THIS week!

Paula
-x-

Back