Monday weigh in

STS this week, not happy at all. I've synned everything that's not free 111 for the week - not brilliant I know, but less than the maximum allowance of 15/day. Lots of free and superfree, cooked everything from scratch, and eaten plenty. Oh, lots of Body Magic too :((

Gained 1.5 today. :( I'm on depo and am due an injection this week so hopefully that's part of it but I was also way off track.
No more excuses though - had no syns today without even realising. Hahaha.
Sure I'll make up for it another day. :D

GoForIt said:
Well done, Majella. That sausage and baked bean casserole sounds delicious. Is it a SW recipe?

It was gorgeous :) I used:
Sainsburys 2% fat sausages(1/2syn each)
Tin of baked beans
Tin of chopped tomatoes
Onion
Mushrooms
Leek
Celery
Peppers

I seasoned the beans and toms with paprika, chilli flakes, garlic granuals, veg oxo cube and a pinch of celery salt.
Cooked the sausages in a pan with fry light and fried off the onions and veg then threw it all in the oven for 20 mins in a lidded casserole dish.

I may put some smoked bacon in next time too

Served it with mashed potato :) xx

-3lb off this week :D

Gained 1lb this week :(

Not sure why as I've been on plan - I've been a bit ill and I started a course of antibiotics on Saturday but not sure they'd cause weight gain?

Havn't been here for a while.
Had a flood through patio doors
Patio doors needed replacing
New carpet needed
New 3 piece suite ordered
House in MAJOR disorder
Then Christmas!!
..... and dont'ch wanna tell everyone to EFF OFF...NOW!!

Anyway, all sorted. Back on the slimming world road and stress levels manageable again.

Went to weigh-in tonight and I lost 2lb..:D

So since August 1st I have lost 2 stone and a half pound.

Life is good again.:)

Only half a pound off.... Not impressed with myself!! Plus I'm going to London this weekend and I'm petrified about putting on next week!! Ahhh

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

laineyob said:
STS this week, not happy at all. I've synned everything that's not free 111 for the week - not brilliant I know, but less than the maximum allowance of 15/day. Lots of free and superfree, cooked everything from scratch, and eaten plenty. Oh, lots of Body Magic too :((

Exactly the same as me, I was really bummed out this morning because of it but have stuck to it today!! Sometimes, u get little or no loses then u have a big loss.... This is what I'm hoping for!!! Lots of ppl have told me to measure myself as might be losing inches faster than pounds x x

week 1 - 4lb lost :) was a bit gutted as the first time i joined i lost 7lb but i was bigger then, so not too disheartened! aiming for 3lb minimum next week!

Hi there, new to the site, but I do SW online. I made my stone award today after 7 weeks on the plan. This weeks weight was 3.5 off.

Here's to another good loss next week xx

Miss Lindsay said:
Exactly the same as me, I was really bummed out this morning because of it but have stuck to it today!! Sometimes, u get little or no loses then u have a big loss.... This is what I'm hoping for!!! Lots of ppl have told me to measure myself as might be losing inches faster than pounds x x

I measured inches a couple of weeks ago (really wish I done it back in August when I started the plan, but don't think I could face the numbers back then!), then measured a couple of days ago after 12 days on plan and Body Magic - and by my calculations I lost 5.5" !! Very happy with that :) The only thing is, it's very difficult to be sure you've measures at the same point on arms an legs each time, so I just tried to go for the biggest bit! Lol
Also, someone on the other thread pointed my syns error out to me - I didn't calculate (obviously!), but had it in my head that a weeks worth of maximum syns was 115, but it's actually 105, so I was over on syns too :(
Oh well, back to it, and adding up properly this week! ;)

Very very disappointing STS this week. Tried so hard and did lots of exercise (and drank loads of water) so was expecting at least 1lb :(

Oh well, on to next weeks weigh in. x

Very very disappointing STS this week. Tried so hard and did lots of exercise (and drank loads of water) so was expecting at least 1lb :(

Oh well, on to next weeks weigh in. x
Seems so unfair when that happens but hopefully, you will have a great week next week. x

Seems so unfair when that happens but hopefully, you will have a great week next week. x

Thanks chick :)

Its only made me more determined to have a super duper loss next week! x

Hey,
I am new to this site and go to a Monday evening SW class! I have been doing slimming world for 2 weeks. My first week I lost 2.5 lbs and the second I lost only 1.5lbs. I was rather disappointed as I have done loads of exercise both weeks and have stuck to the syns allowance. I was hoping for a stone loss in the first month but its looking rather doubtful! Anyone got any good tips?

bakerbakeruk said:
Hey,
I am new to this site and go to a Monday evening SW class! I have been doing slimming world for 2 weeks. My first week I lost 2.5 lbs and the second I lost only 1.5lbs. I was rather disappointed as I have done loads of exercise both weeks and have stuck to the syns allowance. I was hoping for a stone loss in the first month but its looking rather doubtful! Anyone got any good tips?

Do you have a lot to loose? 4lbs is still a lot over 2 weeks you should be pleased! :)

I average at 2lb a week but I find it isn't hard to stick to in comparison to Cambridge etc. So I enjoy my week and loose weight, if you know what I mean?

:) x

Slimming world is a life style rather than a diet.

I lost 2lbs this Monday and that brought my total loss since August 2011 to 4 stone and 1 pound. I am happy with any loss and a 1 1/2 to 2lbs loss a week( as long as it's regular) will mean about half a stone a month. When you have a long way to go, that's fantastic. I've never been as successful as this in shedding fat before.
I know the fat won't come off as quickly as it did when I first started - but now I'm living normally (without feeling as though I'm "on a diet" )and my day to day life is just normal and incorporates SW methods naturally. No more yo yo weight for me.

Back