Monday weigh in

Today is one of the days I'm gutted I dont got to a group becauseeee
I'd get a shiney sticker today *eeekss

4lb off! Taking my to 1stone loss in 3 weeks
This is the best I have ever done.. EVER
No sneaky syns where i've pretended they are not there.

I lurveeee Slimming world Wooohooo
:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
Yay! Put the sticker in your sig on here. I also do SW from home x

Well done everyone!!!!!!!

I lost 1lb.. I'm dissapointed as I really tried and want that 3 atone award next week ready for my 25 th birthday. Sooo... I'm going to push myself to loose 3.5 lb which isn't that much considering I have so much to loose. Going to really stick to it and eat more fruit.

Here we go!

Sts Soo annoying as I'm doing exercise 3 times a week but I haven't kept a diary so I've slipped up somewhere

Oh man!!! - I got off to a flying start for January but have now stumbled to a halt, for the second week running I have STS - to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement :(
I seem to be on track now to fail the Valentines challenge as I only have 2 weeks to lose 5lbs and the way things are going it's not going to happen - at least I will be consistent though as I also failed the November and December challenges too!! :eek:

I'm going to keep plodding on though and not let it get me down, I'll get back there.....eventually! :D

Well done everyone else :)

Yikes!! 3lb gain, but, i have to say i worked bloody hard for it lol! Was my partners birthday weekend so had waaaaay tooo much food. Pizza hut friday, 3 course meal and bottle of wine sat, huge fry up sunday morning then kfc and chocolate cake sun night! :D off to the gym tonight to regain my halo x

Hey everyone,

Well done to all those weight losses! I have a weigh in tonight and am hoping for a good one otherwise I will be :( Good luck to the others waiting to weigh x

Nervous about tomorrow. I've had two good weeks (-4lbs and -3lbs) and I think I may just stay the same or even have put on a pound or two. It's star week as well. *fingers crossed* for tomorrow. Hope everyone else does well! Good luck!

Pleasantly surprised to see that I lost 2lbs :)

Well done everyone else on your weight losses!

I lost 1.5lbs this week which I'm very happy with.
Only thing is I save syns and use most of them on the weekend (used 70 sat and sun) so I'm starting to wonder if using that many so close to weigh in is skewing the results. This weekend will be the test of that. The OH is away so I'm planning a quiet weekend (we normally go to pub on sat and he cooks non-sw things on sun) so will be interesting to see if I can shoot down a bit next week. :D give me a but of ammunition. Lol.

Not looking forward to this one - been ensconced in the hospital since midnight Saturday - my sons had his appendix out! So it's been a case of eat what you can, when you can...
Nowhere near enough superfree that's for sure, no body magic either :(
Oh well, it will be what it is, one of those things that can't be helped. Back on course for next week - unless my daughter needs her appendix out too!! Lol

shebedee said:
I lost 2lbs this Monday and that brought my total loss since August 2011 to 4 stone and 1 pound. I am happy with any loss and a 1 1/2 to 2lbs loss a week( as long as it's regular) will mean about half a stone a month. When you have a long way to go, that's fantastic. I've never been as successful as this in shedding fat before.
I know the fat won't come off as quickly as it did when I first started - but now I'm living normally (without feeling as though I'm "on a diet" )and my day to day life is just normal and incorporates SW methods naturally. No more yo yo weight for me.

Amaaaaazing!!!! 4 stone in 6 months?!?! Give me pointers!! Lol x ive got 4 stone to lose and wish i can do it by August this year x

4 pounds lost :) thought i was going to STS even though it is my first week as I take ages to lose weight which is why i have given up in the past...

1 pound down today im happy with that been doing a lot of celebrating over last 2 weeks so i was delighted to get a loss xx

5lb!

First week, 5lb off! But I have just eaten what I think is about 40syns in one meal... I'll just have to be well below my daily ones the rest of the week. Ne'er mind!

Hoping I've found another home for a little motivation - I'm new to the group joined SW 3 weeks ago and have lots to lose total loss 4lb which is a bit slow but I'm just trying to think tortoise and hare!!!! I could be spending Mondays here for a little while to come

Back