Monday weigh in

fatbgone said:
Really trying this week. Need 3.5lb off for my 3 stone award. Fingers crossed. Lunch pineapple, Allen bar and yoghurt and now eating dinner.. my problem is I just don't eat enough which is so funny compared to me before! But working and being out of the house 10 hours in the week and balancing being a single mum to 5 yr old I'm finding myself too tired to find the effort .. :(

Ahhh.. I just want it so bad but can't find the time to eat more. I really hope I do get it, it'd make my birthday :)

Have you thought about preparing all your meals at the weekend and freezing them, that way you just take them out on your way to work and heat them up when you get home? X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Have you thought about preparing all your meals at the weekend and freezing them, that way you just take them out on your way to work and heat them up when you get home? X x x

I wish I could but after being made redundant 18 months ago I had to give up our house and move back to parents with my lad. So no space in the freezer on a good day tbh as there's so many of us here. I tend to buy lots of frozen veg that just needs heating really, microwave rice and synning it, jackets, salads, chicken. Very boring but best I can manage at mo. Only 10 weeks left of this current temp job, hopefully find a perm one with less hours move out and find my feet again.

Here's hoping :)

fatbgone said:
I wish I could but after being made redundant 18 months ago I had to give up our house and move back to parents with my lad. So no space in the freezer on a good day tbh as there's so many of us here. I tend to buy lots of frozen veg that just needs heating really, microwave rice and synning it, jackets, salads, chicken. Very boring but best I can manage at mo. Only 10 weeks left of this current temp job, hopefully find a perm one with less hours move out and find my feet again.

Here's hoping :)

I'm sure there is a free micro rice but its on a poster at my class, I will check for you!

The favoured savoury rice is definitely free just boil for ten mins

X x x

Fatbgone sounds like you're having a tough time of it at the mo but 3 stone is an incredible loss. :)

Uncle bens sweet and sour rice time is free and delicious.
Also, I know you said you need to eat more, what about fruit etc to snack on? Or just eating bigger portions of your meals?

dreamslim said:
Fatbgone sounds like you're having a tough time of it at the mo but 3 stone is an incredible loss. :)

Uncle bens sweet and sour rice time is free and delicious.
Also, I know you said you need to eat more, what about fruit etc to snack on? Or just eating bigger portions of your meals?

Thanks miss slinky that'd be fab!

Aww thanks but many have had it worse. I have a new job which pays far more and a healthy confident 5 yo so can't complain. I must try to eat more fruit inbetween! I do have relatively big portions so here's hoping. To have that 3 stone sticker Monday wud be fab. 3.5lb I'd need to loose .. fingers crossed! :)

I'll let you all know as soon as

Breakfast today was Alpen bar
Lunch will be jacket with salad
Dinner is salad with lots of speeds and chicken etc.

Pud Alpen bar and malteaser bunny!

Lots of diet coke and water too. Fingers crossed

Not to worry, if u go to the recipes section its called Petes recipe book... It's very inspiring :) x

Hi I joined on here yesterday been on SW for a month now and will be joining in tomorrow if that's ok. 11 and half pounds ff so far in 4 weeks.

Look forward to getting to know you all x

Keldelacoe said:
Hi I joined on here yesterday been on SW for a month now and will be joining in tomorrow if that's ok. 11 and half pounds ff so far in 4 weeks.

Look forward to getting to know you all x

That's excellent!!!!

Let us know how you get on :)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone

I don't think wi is going to be too good for me tomorrow as I've had a bad weekend. I think I'm going to have a gain, unless I'm very lucky :(

I've been 100% this week, despite it being * week meaning I have craved white bread and chocolate like you wouldn't believe...luckily I managed to stay strong and resist but it was damn hard. Also been to the gym 5 times. Would love a 3 pound loss to get me to half a stone but realistically ANY loss would be good.

Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone I weigh in from home on a Monday as I can't go to class I Luce in adelaide Australia. I had a 2lb gain in my first week so was devastated but this week was 3lb loss so a loss but in all only 1lb in 2 weeks which is pretty rubbish. Fingers crossed it will all get easier and I will loose the 2 stone I want off before I go home in June!!!

Hey everyone, I have lost 2 pounds this week, so very happy with that!

Morning all, a whopping 5.5 lbs loss for me this week. Last week was my first gain (excluding Xmas) since starting in October, so it looks like that was just an anomaly/bad timing/one of those things.

Anyhoo, that's 3.5 stone gone. Onwards and downwards.

Morning all - well I almost fell over when I weighed this morning, I lost 4.75lbs!!! That is two weeks worth as I was away last monday so couldn't weigh however I am chuffed!! And too top it off that get's me my 2stone award - yey!!

Good luck everyone today for your WI's xx

Candiceno1 said:
Hi everyone I weigh in from home on a Monday as I can't go to class I Luce in adelaide Australia. I had a 2lb gain in my first week so was devastated but this week was 3lb loss so a loss but in all only 1lb in 2 weeks which is pretty rubbish. Fingers crossed it will all get easier and I will loose the 2 stone I want off before I go home in June!!!

It will come off sometimes your body has to adjust. I usually put on in the first week because I ate myself stupid before my first weigh in...think I forget my body doesn't just cancel out the last few days of binging because I joined SW.... I still d it though lol.

Bet you get a big loss this time...I know it's still demoralising though.

My 5th weigh in when my husband comes home for lunch, I just go to boots x

Back