Monday weigh in

Need my commitment back again, lost a fair bit then put on last week and sts this week. I know i havent been 100% so makes it a little easier to swallow. Aaarrrggg! I need to focus and say no to naughty things!

Ahhh... Can you believe ladies I lost 3lb!!!! 0.5lb off my 3 stone award!

Still 41.5 lb lighter and the lightest I've been since I was 18. Here's to a good weekend celebrating being 25! :)

fatbgone said:

Still 41.5 lb lighter and the lightest I've been since I was 18. Here's to a good weekend celebrating being 25! :)

Well done you - that's a great achievement!! I have that exact same weekend in 2 weeks time :) xx

fatbgone said:

Amazing :) well done :)

Stayed the same again! Out of 5weeks I've had 3 STS! At least it's not a gain though, and as it was lady time so I'm happy it's not a gain. I will remain up beat and carry on and just tweak a few things. If anyone has advice it would be welcome!!!! After resisting chocolates, cakes and cookies and doing body magic I was hoping for at least 1/2 lb to get my 1/2 stone award.... I will use this as my focus for next week x congratulations to everyone, I'm secretly competing with u all in my head.... Not in a nasty way, just to keep me focused :) we should have slimmer of the week on here lol x

kirstym said:
Well done you - that's a great achievement!! I have that exact same weekend in 2 weeks time :) xx

Thank you, yay! Post a pic of u on ur birthday! I'll post one of me Saturday all ready to go!
Keldelacoe said:
Amazing :) well done :)

Thank you <3

I've booked to have highlights in Friday as a reward. Yay.

Aww STS is as much as an achievement as loosing. I can never maintain, loose or gain. So well done you and for remaining positive.

Are you having your syn allowance?? I always find if I stick to 10-15 a day I do loose and shaking up my everyday activity.. ie taking stairs/eating something different.

I know there's a 7/7/7 challenge on here... 7 syns a day, 7 speed foods all for 7 days. I'm thinking about trying it after my birthday to push me into my 3 stone award and into the next stone catergory.

fatbgone said:
Thank you, yay! Post a pic of u on ur birthday! I'll post one of me Saturday all ready to go!

Thank you <3

I've booked to have highlights in Friday as a reward. Yay.

Aww STS is as much as an achievement as loosing. I can never maintain, loose or gain. So well done you and for remaining positive.

Are you having your syn allowance?? I always find if I stick to 10-15 a day I do loose and shaking up my everyday activity.. ie taking stairs/eating something different.

I know there's a 7/7/7 challenge on here... 7 syns a day, 7 speed foods all for 7 days. I'm thinking about trying it after my birthday to push me into my 3 stone award and into the next stone catergory.

I have my best mates birthday on the weekend as well... 28 though so a few yrs older... Not wiser though :D

What a great way to reward urself :) I'm going to have to think of a few for myself!!

Yeah using SYNS, between 4-8 a day but I was saving them for a larger Syn use on Fridays (I did this last week and had pizza and still lost 2lbs so figured it works) I think I'm going to try and do the 777 plan but maybe 776 for me as best mates bday and I haven't drunk this yr yet so will be having a few Saturday night so saving some SYNS for that!!

3 stone!! Wow! U must be really proud of urself!! U should be x

Miss Lindsay said:
I have my best mates birthday on the weekend as well... 28 though so a few yrs older... Not wiser though :D

What a great way to reward urself :) I'm going to have to think of a few for myself!!

Yeah using SYNS, between 4-8 a day but I was saving them for a larger Syn use on Fridays (I did this last week and had pizza and still lost 2lbs so figured it works) I think I'm going to try and do the 777 plan but maybe 776 for me as best mates bday and I haven't drunk this yr yet so will be having a few Saturday night so saving some SYNS for that!!

3 stone!! Wow! U must be really proud of urself!! U should be x

Yes find a Way to reward yourself! I had highlights years ago and loved it but ex hated it.. time for me to enjoy it and I have to say even tho I still have lots to loose loosing the 2 stone 13.5 lb (almost three !!! ) has let my confidence grow. So ill defo post a photo of me up here sat with my tan heels and dress on to show you all because the biggest difference is the smile on my face! :)

Do you do your measurements? I'm going to do mine this week. It's a fab boost. My hips don't budge but my tummy and bust have (although my boobs I'd prefer to keep hehe ).

Ahh I hope you and your friend enjoy your birthdays! I haven't been down town in years.

Oh my god, oh my god. I was 50/50 about this week coz even though I'd followed plan I didn't FEEL any different. Just had my weigh in and...........
4LB OFF!!!! :)

Still waiting for them to call me back to say there's been some kind of mistake. Lol.

Also puts me at 12 stone 13.5 so into the next stone bracket.

dreamslim said:
Oh my god, oh my god. I was 50/50 about this week coz even though I'd followed plan I didn't FEEL any different. Just had my weigh in and...........
4LB OFF!!!! :)

Still waiting for them to call me back to say there's been some kind of mistake. Lol.

Also puts me at 12 stone 13.5 so into the next stone bracket.

Amazing!!!! Well done you!!

Hey,

I have lost half a pound. Not great but then I was naughty with my syns on saturday. I got my first half stone award..yay :) . Well done all on your losses xx

I lost 2lb, whoop whoop and got my body majic bronze, so pleased.

Back