Monday weigh in

well done everyone!!

2nd WI for me and I lost 3.5 and got slimmer of the week!! Total loss 6lbs and into the next stone yay!!

Hi I joined on here yesterday been on SW for a month now and will be joining in tomorrow if that's ok. 11 and half pounds ff so far in 4 weeks.

Look forward to getting to know you all x

Fab weight loss! well done... and welcome :)

3.5 off for me this week :) feel quite motivated too. 1/2 pound to get my 10% :)

Chellibelle said:
Fab weight loss! well done... and welcome :)

Thank you :))) well done too that's a great loss :))

Hi All,
Had the end of my 2nd week today and have to say I am loving it!!!
First week I lost 3lbs and this last week I have lost 7 1/2lbs and won slimmer of the week. :)

I have to say I have been eating within my allowed syns but nothing bad to taste at all, ok apart from 'Scan Bran's' instead of lovely soft white bread!!
As well as really honestly loving some of the dishes, such as diet coke chicken, yummy it's gorgeous!!

Oh and I am man, lol

t11cky said:
Hi All,
First week I lost 3lbs and this last week I have lost 7 1/2lbs and won slimmer of the week. :)

I have to say I have been eating within my allowed syns but nothing bad to taste at all, ok apart from 'Scan Bran's' instead of lovely soft white bread!!
As well as really honestly loving some of the dishes, such as diet coke chicken, yummy it's gorgeous!!

Oh and I am man, lol

Well done that's fabulous :)

Need to try the chicken :)

t11cky said:
Hi All,

Oh and I am man, lol

Well done that's great! I loveeeee diet coke chicken! Have you tried diet fanta chicken? X

Hi guys-knew to the mon night club if yous dont mind me joining.

Had 1st weigh in tonight (well, 2nd if u include joining).
Lost 7.5lb. Delighted. Have about 6 stone to lose so just taking it as it comes.

Well done to all the losses today.

Xo

Well done that's great! I loveeeee diet coke chicken! Have you tried diet fanta chicken? X

Not yet but got told about it today, so will be trying it at some point this week. I got told it's very similair but a bit more like sweet & sour chicken!!

Hi guys-knew to the mon night club if yous dont mind me joining.

Had 1st weigh in tonight (well, 2nd if u include joining).
Lost 7.5lb. Delighted. Have about 6 stone to lose so just taking it as it comes.

Well done to all the losses today.

Xo

Really well done, we sound in a very similair position. I am now 18stone 2lbs, 2 weeks ago I was 18 12.5lbs.
I am aiming for about 14stone and you will see a big smile on my on face!!!

Im ecstatic to report a 1.5lb loss after 2 weeks of STS... yippee!!

STS for me this week. I know why though (night out on Saturday with lots of wine, then hangover food on Sunday!), so that's not too bad!

rachpid said:
STS for me this week. I know why though (night out on Saturday with lots of wine, then hangover food on Sunday!), so that's not too bad!

...got off lightly then lol! My friend is coming to stay this weekend I will be cooking lots of healthy SW food but we are going ou Saturday! I'm going to swap my usual wine for diet coke & voddy and say a prayer :)

lost 2 pounds even though i went pizza hut on a trip this week.
not sure how it happened but i'm definately happy to accept it ;)

-1lb this week - very happy with that after my 2lb gain last week!! Surprised though as I totally lost the plot this week. Well, not quite totally, I made all meals from scratch, (SW friendly), lots of fruit & veg, and every day started well, BUT.....
I lost it completely at some point every day! Had custard tarts, crumpets, KFC, chocolate - and so it went on!! :(
I really dont know how I lost anything at all, so I need to be extra good this week to make sure it doesn't catch up with me next Monday :)

Back