Monday weigh in

Well done that's great! I loveeeee diet coke chicken! Have you tried diet fanta chicken? X

cooked diet fanta chicken tonight, Wow its lovely. tasted just like sweet & sour chicken from a chinese take away!!
We did cheat a little used Tesco's diet sparkling orange as was loads cheaper than fanta!!

I have been missing from here for a while. I have been attending SW every week though.

I am now at 12.9½. Last week I was 12.7½ so, I put on 2Lb this week :cry:.

I kinda had a 'this is getting on my nerves' week because I am just 9Lb from my target weight and I am yo-yo-ing from 12.9Lb down to 12.7 and back again.

Anyway...I made an apple crumble today and it was really nice.....just a little treat to keep me motivated.

How's everyone week going so far? Mines been absolutely terrible :( going to try and go syn free today, tomorrow and maybe even friday to compensate for how bad monday and tuesday where. Hope everyone is doing better then I am x

Cheryll said:
How's everyone week going so far? Mines been absolutely terrible :( going to try and go syn free today, tomorrow and maybe even friday to compensate for how bad monday and tuesday where. Hope everyone is doing better then I am x

Hey. Do you know how many syns you had on mon and Tuesday? Is it possible to draw a line and start again.
I know from personal experience that when I try and have zero syns I tend to end up having a binge so tend to either draw a line under a bad day or use weekly syns instead of daily.
Last mon I had 37.5 syns at a buffet, but drew a line under it and carried on then had another day where I had 28 syns (planned) so counted weekly syns. Then I lost 4lb - bonus! :)

dreamslim said:
Hey. Do you know how many syns you had on mon and Tuesday? Is it possible to draw a line and start again.
I know from personal experience that when I try and have zero syns I tend to end up having a binge so tend to either draw a line under a bad day or use weekly syns instead of daily.
Last mon I had 37.5 syns at a buffet, but drew a line under it and carried on then had another day where I had 28 syns (planned) so counted weekly syns. Then I lost 4lb - bonus! :)

I have no idea if im being honest completely fell off course :( yesterday went well until the OH suggested we went out for tea and I started out with good intentions but ended up with chips and chocolate fudge cake and feeling terrible afterwards :( I may just write the last two days off and start a fresh today.

Cheryll said:
I have no idea if im being honest completely fell off course :( yesterday went well until the OH suggested we went out for tea and I started out with good intentions but ended up with chips and chocolate fudge cake and feeling terrible afterwards :( I may just write the last two days off and start a fresh today.

If you can't track the syns then maybe it best to write off. Can you write what you had on here and we can try and help work out the syns? Otherwise defo write it off or you'll spend the rest of the week punishing yourself 'I can't have (insert syn here) coz I was so bad on mon/tues', ya know? and I know if I did that then I'd end up binging by sun.
We've all been there - I have many many times - but if you get back on it and have 100% week rest of the week then maybe can sts or even lose at next weigh in.
Good luck and try not to beat yourself up about it. Xx

Cheryll said:

Just write it off as done and start again...if you cut down on syns and stop yourself having the treats you may be more likely to go off plan again xx

Thanks for your suggestions guys :) i'm just going to write it off and start again and be 100% for the rest of the week and hopefully i'll STS or have a little loss. I guess we've all done it before and I suppose its not the end of the world. In the past i have found i just go completely off track for the rest of the week after a couple of bad days but not this time though! Good luck with the rest of your weeks and thank you again for your help I really appreciate it :)

Why oh why do I get so peckish on a Sunday night!? I manage to be good all week, I use my syns so I've no excuse, but on a Sunday evening I can't stop picking! I've been sticking to superfree and free snacks but I've eaten so much I've made myself feel sick! Not hopeful for a loss tomorrow now. It's star week, doesnt usually bloat me too much but that's my excuse this week and I'm sticking to it! ;o)

ScarlettStar86 said:
Why oh why do I get so peckish on a Sunday night!? I manage to be good all week, I use my syns so I've no excuse, but on a Sunday evening I can't stop picking! I've been sticking to superfree and free snacks but I've eaten so much I've made myself feel sick! Not hopeful for a loss tomorrow now. It's star week, doesnt usually bloat me too much but that's my excuse this week and I'm sticking to it! ;o)

Im the same on Sundays :(
Hopefully tomorrow will go ok. Good luck.

1lb on for me I'm afraid! Disappointed 'cos I've been sticking to plan all week and not gone off the rails, never mind, I'll keep at it and hope for a loss next week. Well done everyone else x

Sent from my iPhone

1lb off :) I know it doesn't seem a lot but I'm so pleased it's not another STS! And got my 1st target of 1/2 stone.

Well done everyone!! x

I'm absolutely gutted to have put on 2lb in the last two weeks (WI was cancelled last week because of the snow)

....and I think I have just found out the reason WHY I've put on 2lbs.....I have x3 Onken fat free yogurts a week, and I've just found out that they are no longer free!!! They have changed the recipe and taken the sweeteners out and put sugar in!!!

....not happy!

Paula
-x-

Back