Monday weigh in

I put on 3lb! So worth it, had the best weekend enjoying my birthday 2 stone 13.5 lighter (now 2 stone 10.5 lighter lol)

Here's me on the way out, excuse my son! So naughty, he's not watching Mr bean ever again as he's copied this from him!

ForumRunner_20120213_125329.jpg

Well done everyone so far
and Loads of luck for thems weighing in later today.
Me - 2lbs off this week
makes up for my 1lb gain last week woohoo :)

Well done everyone so far!

I have weigh in tonight and am not hugely looking forward to it. :( International Rugby games should never be played on a Sun as it messes up everything. I usually use all my syns Fri and Sat and then have none or near enough none on a sun and mon but yesterday was out all day for the rugby after only having scrambled egg on toast breakfast, starving by the time the game ended and the other half wouldn't let me cook anything as he'd had a few pints and was insitent on eating out. Went to TGI's on the basis that I'd have steak, mash and veg for main with the wings as a starter but when I went to the loo the OH ordered and changed out share wings to share nachos so had them :( then when my steak and shrimp came it was battered shrimp and I was so hungry I just ate it. :(

Oh well, bite the bullet later and try and be extra good next week. (Having beans for lunch in the hope it will help, gotta love the super speed foods, hahaha)

1 lb off for me. 13 lbs to go till Target want to get there by the end of 12 week challange but ive to get through St Paddys Weekend and Easter so im not holding my breath to reach target by may 7th xxx

Just 1lb of this week but I think I know why as I had a load of beer and a big chinese food gathering on Saturday night, so not too disapointed!!
Its gonna be hard this week as well as seen as the kids are off school, ok maybe a poor excuse!!
After the weigh in though today I let myself down by taking the kids too have a pizza hut buffet, which I have too admit was fantastic!! So tomorrow its back to Scan bran's for breakfast and a diet coke chicken for tea!!!

1lb!

So I was feeling a little wary today as my period started this week and all I've wanted to do is eat chocolate!
But 1lb off making a total of 8.5 off in 3 weeks! Very chuffed.

Its been a few weeks since I posted on here (20th Dec to be exact).

But what with Christmas and puttin on a few pounds I have finally got my bum in gear to shift this last half stone.

Well this week I smashed it 3 1/2lb lost and now only 2. 1/2 to get to goal.

Loving this way of life.

Well done everyone who's lost so far.
I put on 1.5 :( I know why though although was a bit shocked at how much but then it is my would be *week this week so hoping that's it.
Back on it tomorrow and going for a perfect week maybe with a few gym sessions thrown in. :)

Well done everyone. I lost 3.5 this week, totally amazed as its my birthday and i treated myself to an Indian and wine , if fact i didnt dare add up all the syns. I know ill have to be really carefull next week, so no wine for me.

2.5 off tonight - HOORAY! Been a tough couple of weeks with a maintain and0.5 on so really focused this week and got my result. Would love the same result next week!

2nd weigh in tonight but only lost 0.5 lbs. slightly disappointed compared to last weeks 5.5 lost. Stuck to the plan and did more exercise this week so not sure why I didn't lose much.

Back