Monday weigh in

4lb off SOTW and 2 stone award and me and my fiancé got the go ahead for our mortgage what a Monday! Well done on all your losses we are on fire this week from the sounds of it! Xx

misspinky8 said:
4lb off SOTW and 2 stone award and me and my fiancé got the go ahead for our mortgage what a Monday! Well done on all your losses we are on fire this week from the sounds of it! Xx

Congrats on every thing there! :)

0.5lbs off for me last night, and probably the last time I will be going to Group. My hours have changed at work making it far more difficult for me to go to class, so am going to change to doing it online for 3 months before deciding whether to just go it alone at home or not.

Really annoyed though as apparently even though I will still be a member, just online, I will lose all of my progress to date on my LifelineOnline login, as I won't be able to keep my old login. How rubbish is that?

Sounds a bit rubbish KittenKat! You're still a member after all!

2lbs off for me last night. Pleased with that - just need to keep it going so I get that every week from now on - Jan and Feb have been slow months for me.

Sounds a bit rubbish KittenKat! You're still a member after all!

Yep, but apparently Group and Online memberships are two completely separate entities and even though you log into exactly the same LifelineOnline website, you can't take your existing login info and progress with you... I personally think that it's a really big kick in the teeth and a bit of an insult when I've spent the amount of money with them already to go to Group. I'm still going to be paying membership, it's not as if I'm asking to access the website without continuing to pay membership.

Part of me is feeling like telling them to stuff it and do it from home on my own instead... would miss the syns database, recipes and features bits of the website though.

I started 2 weeks ago and had 3lb loss both weigh ins. Really enjoying the food as feeling better eating less processed foods. Made the 1/2 syn roulade as a cake with quark and options Belgian choc topping. 3 syns for the whole cake so that cures my cake cravings :eek:)

nikoladunn said:
I started 2 weeks ago and had 3lb loss both weigh ins. Really enjoying the food as feeling better eating less processed foods. Made the 1/2 syn roulade as a cake with quark and options Belgian choc topping. 3 syns for the whole cake so that cures my cake cravings :eek:)

Do u have the recipe?? My cake cravings r beastly :) x

Miss Lindsay said:
Do u have the recipe?? My cake cravings r beastly :) x

I second that, anything that can help my cake/chocolate cravings got to be work a go.

3lb off! Really pleased .. Did lots of exercise this week. Well done everybody x

I joined Slimming World on 5.1.12 and have lost 16.5lb so far. My weigh in day is Monday so I will post my loss/maintain (hopefully not gains!!) on here. It is lovely to hear others successes and advice. Good luvk to everyone.

Di xx

Lol I gave her the idea as she had just started making door plaques and asked if she could do a slimming one. She is on
Facebook page as rascals retreat :))

nattajack said:
I joined Slimming World on 5.1.12 and have lost 16.5lb so far. My weigh in day is Monday so I will post my loss/maintain (hopefully not gains!!) on here. It is lovely to hear others successes and advice. Good luvk to everyone.

Di xx

Hi I joined the same time and have lost the same :)))

3 1/2lb off for me on monday - pleased after the previous week :D

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Had 20 syns left by today so having a homemade curry. :)
Hoping for a good loss tomorrow.
Good luck everyone. Xx

Back