Monday weigh in

dreamslim said:
Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Had 20 syns left by today so having a homemade curry. :)
Hoping for a good loss tomorrow.
Good luck everyone. Xx

You save up a weeks worth then? That's doesn't work for me :( boo

not looking forward to tomorrow, been another one of those weeks! I'm letting too many things get in my way and using little hurdles as an excuse to make rubbish choices. I fully deserve a gain or at best a maintain tomorrow- if I put on do I get to keep my half stone award from last week? I might get it twice ;) lol x

Keldelacoe said:
You save up a weeks worth then? That's doesn't work for me :( boo

I don't so much as save syns but I count them weekly. It helps with things like weds when I wanted a cupcake when I was at a meeting but had already had 9 syns. Ya know, things like that.

dreamslim said:
I don't so much as save syns but I count them weekly. It helps with things like weds when I wanted a cupcake when I was at a meeting but had already had 9 syns. Ya know, things like that.

Sounds a good idea though :)

Keldelacoe said:
Sounds a good idea though :)

Definitely. When I restarted in jan I decided that there were going to be no more 'naughty' foods coz the problem has always been that'll I'll be 'naughty', feel guilty and be even 'naughtier'. Lol. So to try to change my negative psych I tried weekly syns and some days I'll naturally have less but others I'll have something high in syns so I don't deprive myself, ya know? It's worked for me over the last few weeks anyway.

I'm due on so feel heavy and horrible and drank my body weight in vodka last week so I lost 1 lb which I'm really pleased with... Just want to get under the 13 stone line now :)

Keldelacoe said:
I'm due on so feel heavy and horrible and drank my body weight in vodka last week so I lost 1 lb which I'm really pleased with... Just want to get under the 13 stone line now :)

That's my aim too. I briefly got below 13 a fortnight ago then back up to 13.1 last week. :( but that was my star week so keeping my fingers crossed for this week.
Had 92.5 syns all week. Woohoo.

Grrrrr, STS this week, better than a gain, I know, but not what I was hoping for after yet again being 100% on plan. Might have to ditch the e/e and go back to good old green/red. Going to try and make more effort to exercise too x

Sent from my iPhone

well i lost 10oz lol more than 1/2 lb but less than a lb im quite happy though its not a STS as i've eaten out twice this week and had a bit of ben and jerrys on valentines day, however, it wasnt by luck, i did a lot of body magic. Well done to everyone! going to try harder now want to be in the 12's for my birthday on the 5th March!!

Linds xx

Am new to this site/app but not to SW I lost 1st 10lbs last year then gave up and gained 10lbs so started again last Monday and weighed in today and have lost 2lbs not as much as I'd hoped but it's the right direction I guess :).

Well done to all xx

busymummy2012 said:
Am new to this site/app but not to SW I lost 1st 10lbs last year then gave up and gained 10lbs so started again last Monday and weighed in today and have lost 2lbs not as much as I'd hoped but it's the right direction I guess :).

Well done to all xx

Well done :D x

1 1/2!

1 1/2 off this week, despite eating an entire box of Guylian seashells, so you could say I'm impressed but hardly deserving!:break_diet:

Back