Monday weigh in

I lost 2.5, hop, skip and a jump yip ee , so happy.

Oh dear! Lost 2 lbs the last couple of weeks so I have a weeks grace to bring it back to within target band. Not easy this target lark. Anyone else struggling with target?? Under target now, have to up my H Es, but the peanut hi fi bar is fitttttttttt

Well, STS tonight but had huge problems as I was writing essays and all I wanted to do was sit there with a big bar of chocolate. Managed the cravings as best as I can so managed a STS so am happy with that. One more essay to write this week so I've stocked up on peanut hi-fi's, I'll either use them as a heb or syns, can eat 2 of those for the same syns as one snickers. :)

dreamslim said:
Well, STS tonight but had huge problems as I was writing essays and all I wanted to do was sit there with a big bar of chocolate. Managed the cravings as best as I can so managed a STS so am happy with that. One more essay to write this week so I've stocked up on peanut hi-fi's, I'll either use them as a heb or syns, can eat 2 of those for the same syns as one snickers. :)

I did no work last week so I have double study this week I really hope it doesn't result in lots of chocolate lol

lost a pound this week, total now 13.5lbs!

I only needed that little half to get my first stone award. Oh well will try harder next week. I did go downhill this weekend so not had a 100% week. So I am please with my pound

Looks like I am the odd one out, It looks like I have let myself down with a 1lb gain!!:cry:

Its been a while since I posted on here.
Trying to lose the same half a stone since before Christmas. Been up and down by lbs for weeks. Finaly decided to get back to basics and write a food diary and lost 3 1/2lb this week only 2 to go.

Good luck to all on your weight loss journey.

Well done everyone!
I lost 4lbs on my first WI today. Pleased with that! :)

ShinyShimmy said:
Lost 4lb this week :D got SOTW too and also 'Greates Loser' for my group YAY :D xxxxx

Fantastic! Well done x

Keldelacoe said:
I did no work last week so I have double study this week I really hope it doesn't result in lots of chocolate lol

I don't know what it is but all I want to do is eat chocolate, I can go weeks without it normally but as soon as I start working........ No amount of substitutions seem to work but got the peanut hi fi bars and hoping they help for my last remaining essay. :)

I put half a pound on again this week *sigh* Getting fed up of the weight not coming off as it's supposed to now.

This week I think I'm going to replace HEB bread with something else, and try to cut back on the fruit again and see what happens.

Paula xx

mebluetopaz said:
I put half a pound on again this week *sigh* Getting fed up of the weight not coming off as it's supposed to now.

This week I think I'm going to replace HEB bread with something else, and try to cut back on the fruit again and see what happens.

Paula xx

Have you started a food diary?

t11cky said:
Looks like I am the odd one out, It looks like I have let myself down with a 1lb gain!!:cry:

Not the odd one I gained 1lb 10oz as was birthday week, not to worry it's not like we put on all we lost! It's a little blip And we will kick it's butt next week :) x

Back