Monday weigh in

Another pound gone.

Slow loss and small losses, but losing inches too, so I'm quite happy. :D

Sts today, not a surprise as its my "week and a half after star week" weigh in which is always a sts or small loss! Next week I will break into the 11s!

Do you mind if I join you?

Lost 3.5lb this week to finally get my 1 stone award (plus 2.5lb towards next goal!!)

Slimmer of the week for the 1st time too! Well pleased!

Congratulations to everyone else with losses!

Sibella1959 said:

Lost 3.5lb this week to finally get my 1 stone award (plus 2.5lb towards next goal!!)

Wow thats brill well done x

Well done everyone.

I'm dead chuffed this week further 4lb loss (10.5lb total in 3 weeks) SOTW for 2nd week running and my half stone award!

Welcome Sibella1959, you're doing great :D :welcome:

Mega chuffed - 3lb off and got 3 stone award. :D

I have but 2lb to lose to reach my goal. I have been very good all week, exercised when I should and even increased it. But did I lose my 2lb this week :banghead: noooooooooooo I sts. I am so desperate to lose it its killing me.:argh:
I need to lose this week so will be extra good and continue with my exercise as before.

I will lose it :innocent0001:

I have but 2lb to lose to reach my goal. I have been very good all week, exercised when I should and even increased it. But did I lose my 2lb this week :banghead: noooooooooooo I sts. I am so desperate to lose it its killing me.:argh:
I need to lose this week so will be extra good and continue with my exercise as before.

I will lose it :innocent0001:

Good luck for next week!! :)

I lost 2 pounds this week! I am very pleased now i know its 20 cals for 1 syn it makes eating out easier! especially when it comes to dessert. I went to the harvester and had the Strawberry shortcake sundea at 410 cals which is 20.5 syns approx so it helps to keep me on track for the week. =]

Back