Monday weigh in

2.5lbs off for me this week, good loss and I'm pleased with that but considering I gained 3lbs last week I'm still not back to where I was! 1/2 lb to get back to my stone award, I am not changing my ticker till it goes below what I was 2 weeks ago (when I got to my 1stone award!) well done to all the losers and good luck for next week! xx

Another one pound loss this week. Not earth shattering but I'm happy!

Well done on your losses!

Half a pound on for me lol

.....and I reckon a lot more by next Monday the rate I've been picking today :eek:(

Paula xx

2.5 lost this week, yes i got my 1st award , so so excited, i knew id done it, I was sooo excited to get to class and then back home to show of my newest certificate and sticker.

Well done everyone, I'm very disappointed only lost 2 lb and was my first week, followed it to the plan, no treats. I have felt very bloated last three days to the point it is quite painful also noticed jeans were tighter than usual. Anyone else been like this when they first start the plan.

Lost 5lbs this week :) now a total of 26.5lbs in 4 weeks!!

Well done everyone, I'm very disappointed only lost 2 lb and was my first week, followed it to the plan, no treats. I have felt very bloated last three days to the point it is quite painful also noticed jeans were tighter than usual. Anyone else been like this when they first start the plan.

Hey Lindsey less of the 'only' you've lost 2lb which is great, well done. I haven't experienced the bloating myself (someone else may be able to offer more help on this) but I suspect it could be down to your body getting used to a new food regime, hope it eases soon for you. Keep up the good work :)

ljackson said:

Hey, 2lb is great, well done. As for the bloating etc, have you been drinking lots of water? I find with slimming world water is more important than ever, I don't know why though. Lol. With me, if I don't drink water through the day I feel really really bloated and if I have a sneaky check of the scales I'd have gained between 2 and 7lbs (although this is all water retention).

When you say no treats have you been having your syns? And if so, how many a day?

First weigh in and lost 6lbs :) Very excited about this week coming now .... xx well done to everyone else too xx

2lb off for me this week - only 2.5lbs to go to my 3.5 stone award now so am going to be extra good this week! My BMI is spurring me on too - not long till I'm out of the "morbidly obese" category! Think it should change at exactly 18st.

Was a bit nervous this week as was a tadge worried about saturday and sunday where I didn't exactly stick to plan but, 4lb lost and finally achieved my 2 stone sticker as well as slimmer of the week!!

amythyst5961 said:
First weigh in and lost 6lbs :) Very excited about this week coming now .... xx well done to everyone else too xx

Well done. That's fab x

STS for me this week did everything I could to avoid a gain during a weekend at the In-laws with the kids and I'm happ with the result. OH managed to gain 5lb!! - not that he's trying to lose but make me feel better with my acievement.

Hi I'm Hannah I joined sw ex easy on mon eve and I'm wondering of you all have any syn free easy meal ideas? I have 2 kids so would be good if was suitable for them 6 yrs and 20 months I was 9st 3.5 my target is 8st 7lb x

Hi I'm Hannah I joined sw ex easy on mon eve and I'm wondering of you all have any syn free easy meal ideas? I have 2 kids so would be good if was suitable for them 6 yrs and 20 months I was 9st 3.5 my target is 8st 7lb x

Hi Hannah and welcome :) If you spend a little time familiarising yourself with the forum you will find some sub forums, one of which is for recipes. (there are also sub forums for syn values- I spend lots of time here and its always worth doing a little search in there if you get stuck with a syn value- most things have been asked and answered recently, if not just ask :) ) There are some great ideas in here and as you go along there are also some fab food blogs around which have some lovely recipes. Almost any recipe can be adjusted to be SW friendly, sometimes just takes a bit of thought and creativity :) good luck and if you need any help or advice, just ask, we are a friendly bunch xx

Back