Monday weigh in

I joined MiniMins on 14th, however I started SW on 12th March and have lost 2st 8lbs since then :)

Bloody hell, thats incredible!!! So well done, what are you doing that I am missing out on???

Bloody hell, thats incredible!!! So well done, what are you doing that I am missing out on???

Haha, I'm just being really strict with myself, I've had enough now.. been cooking a lot of the recipes and only been using syns on things such as mayonnaise and other sauces.. my big big problem has always been crisps, could quite easily get through 10 bags a day if not more! So I've completed cut them out. And also I've been doing ALOT of body magic, such as games on Xbox Kinect and walking, when I feel more comfortable in myself I'm going to go water aerobics as I've heard that's really good. And also I think this website has really helped me! People on here are so so supportive! Just taking it a pound at a time!

1.5lbs on this week, I know why though, changed jobs which means change of routine, mealtimes and less exercise (used to cycle 15mins each way to work now its 5 min walk) but just need to adjust accordingly! Got 3 weigh ins till my holiday and I will get to club 10 by then- 4.5lbs to go (only 3 more after that till target- eek!)

Also for anyone who saw the issue i had with my consultant last week- she came up to me and gave me a big hug today, apologised again and said thank you for letting her know how i felt as its helped her reconsider how she addresses some issues in group. x

Last edited:
And also I've been doing ALOT of body magic, such as games on Xbox Kinect and walking, when I feel more comfortable in myself I'm going to go water aerobics as I've heard that's really good. And also I think this website has really helped me! People on here are so so supportive! Just taking it a pound at a time!

Until you mentioned it I have never really heard anything about bodymagic, tried to do a bit of research but can't really find much about it and never heard it mentioned at my class, What is it??

1lb off for me this week!

Taking the scenic route but going in the right direction!

Until you mentioned it I have never really heard anything about bodymagic, tried to do a bit of research but can't really find much about it and never heard it mentioned at my class, What is it??

Body Magic is basically burning up a few extra calories so it could help to aid your weight loss. Its basically doing more activity whether it be more walking or going to the gym a couple of times a week. It helps to make you more fitter, healthier and more active. It helps your muscles become more toned and increases your metabolism so that you burn more. And its said that it increases your weight loss by 1-2 stones a year.

Well, I maintained this week... Not a bad thing but not great for me either. Feels like my body is taking the piss, I've been 100% on plan and got no results!

Thats exactly how i felt janiejane but hopefully it will show a better loss next week

Just had my thrid weigh in this morning. Everyone had told me that the 1st two weeks it drops off then slows down - was gutted when i only lost 1lbs last week which was only my second week but this week I lost 3lbs so stick with it x

Brinkleydaizy said:
Just had my thrid weigh in this morning. Everyone had told me that the 1st two weeks it drops off then slows down - was gutted when i only lost 1lbs last week which was only my second week but this week I lost 3lbs so stick with it x

Awww how reassuring! I only lost 1 and half last week and had really tried so hoping it'll show this week! X

5 1/2 pounds lost, This morning at weigh in!!! I am so happy :D I also won slimmer of the week and month!! Get right in!!:D

t11cky said:
5 1/2 pounds lost, This morning at weigh in!!! I am so happy :D I also won slimmer of the week and month!! Get right in!!:D

Wow that is fantastic xxx whats ur secret ive never lost that much in a week no matter how hard i try xxx

That is amazing ! Well done :happy096:

Well done!!

1lb for me happy with that not bad for * week

Back