Monday weigh in

3lb off for me this week!!! More than I've lost in a month!! Wii Fit Zumba working it's magic!!

2 & Half off for me -which got me my half a stone award

well made up

Lost 7lbs this week! A total of 3st 1lb! And I also got SOTW and SOTM!

Well done Skinny Minx and Jade!!

Lost 7lbs this week! A total of 3st 1lb! And I also got SOTW and SOTM!

jade you are doing amazingly well :) Congrats hun and keep it up xx

Slimmer of the month award today was fantastic!! Are sw is held at a Fitness centre in Chesterfield and the people that own it also own a restaurant that I have been told is a first class restaurant and as slimmer of the month I won a £25 award for 2 free main courses at it!!
That is a great reward for slimmer of the month!! :D
Apparantly They do fantastic massive Cheese burgers!!! lol

t11cky said:
Slimmer of the month award today was fantastic!! Are sw is held at a Fitness centre in Chesterfield and the people that own it also own a restaurant that I have been told is a first class restaurant and as slimmer of the month I won a £25 award for 2 free main courses at it!!

Great prize! Hope you enjoy it! I think our consultant forgot it was end of the month as she didn't give out a sotm award. No chance it was me anyhow lol! Hope I can win sotw once before I get to target, little losses aren't the way to do it :(

t11cky said:

Oh my god! You know what I won? A hug! And I'd lost two pounds more than the slimmer of the week that week who got all the mouldy fruit.

3lb off for me this week! Pleased with that - had a few weeks of small losses and a gain so it's put me back on track! Now only half a pound off 3 1/2 stone! :)

t11cky said:

This sounds suspiciously like a honey trap. Make sure you order the baked potato, not the fries, otherwise you'll have the SW Cops swarming all over you. Trust no-one. :)

In other news, I lost 1lb this week which got me to my 4.5 stone award.

Hey.

I lost 3lb this week only my second week in :) makes my total 8lb and got my half stone award along with slimmer of the week :) I'm delighted x

This sounds suspiciously like a honey trap. Make sure you order the baked potato, not the fries, otherwise you'll have the SW Cops swarming all over you. Trust no-one. :)

In other news, I lost 1lb this week which got me to my 4.5 stone award.

Very true, So I better make sure at least one healthy meal is ordered!! lol

2.5lb off or me this week, now only 4lb off my 2 stone award - going to try for that for next week!

Newbie here!
Hello:) I had week 3 weigh in on Monday but only just got round to activating minimins. Having issues editing profile as it says I haven't posted enough yet? Is that normal? Just want to fill in stats and put in mini goals like I've seen some of you do (great idea!) and put my little half a stone sticker on here, proud of that lol.

Anyway.. so far I've lost half a stone. Lost 6lbs in first week, 1lb in second and STS on Monday :( (I did go over the syns last week though, not by many but obviously too much) Look forward to using this site, good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Hello :)hope so, either that or it's me being :d'oh: finding my way with this board and with slimming world lol Absolutely loved it first two weeks but didn't have such a good one last week so figured the extra support on here may help. I really like the idea of mini goals, so just want to work out how to add all that stuff at the bottom of posts, is that just your signature edited? Going to experiment with the ticker thing now.. here goes..

Welcome Slim&S!

Sure it's just teething trouble!

Back