Monday weigh in

lol yes I did but I wasn't sure whether the quotes meant to go before the post or not.. so many things to get our heads around on here but I have a ticker now wooo

Slim&slinky said:
lol yes I did but I wasn't sure whether the quotes meant to go before the post or not.. so many things to get our heads around on here but I have a ticker now wooo

Welcome to the group, I've found it helps to keep me motivated between SW meetings.

You'll soon reach your 50 posts to edit your sis! I know how you feel - I couldn't wait to do mine!!

Sibella1959 said:
Welcome to the group, I've found it helps to keep me motivated between SW meetings.

You'll soon reach your 50 posts to edit your sis! I know how you feel - I couldn't wait to do mine!!

Sorry - edit your sig(nature), not sis!! Lol!!

Hi Sibella, lol yes I keep trying to edit my sig to put on mini goals but no lol so my first mini goal is to get signature rights lol how do you get your lil stickers up there? is there an easier way then what I been told so far? I've got my 1/2 stone award and want to display it so much LOL

lol I'm racking em up already while learning loads asking all the things I've wanted to ask and its great (though I have spent way too much time on here lol) and I think its a great idea to get us comfortable posting lots and keeping the forum very active. Already I feel very supported and its helping me. I didnt have such a good week last weight in as STS though they did say " a maintain is NOT a gain" so all the support is getting me back on track. thank you everyone.

Hi every1 im new here to just reading slim&slinky's post i also cant wait to start doing loads of kl stuff with my profile and stickers do u know if its the first 50 u send or recive?? Also hun how did u get ur ticker been trying but havnt got anywhere yet weigh in later so will post again later xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

2lb for me :-D

Good luck everyone - hope the scales are kind!

Arctic-BNG said:
1 on?

Can get with it!

Do u stay for meeting i find they really help also the magazine is really usefull for recipies dont give up u will get there :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi there, joined Minimins a coupla days ago, restarted SW last Monday, weighed myself earlier and have lost 5lbs! So motivated, and determined to reach target this time :cool:

Helllooooo! Well done or good luck to all Monday weighers! I've just started at class again tonight (fresh start) so next week will record my first Monday night loss! xxx

Lost 1lb this week so got Club 10 award & moved down into 14's!!! :)

Next mini target 2st award - would love to get this before my holiday on 28th May!

Back