Monday weigh in

2 an a half off for me tonight just 1lb to go till my first stone award in just 3 weeks so proud of myself.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

2 an a half off for me tonight just 1lb to go till my first stone award in just 3 weeks so proud of myself.

Well done lucy!!

1 lb off tonight. im a bit disapointed - i know a loss is fab, but ive been putting soo much effort in with the gym ect over the last few weeks

going to do 100% from tomorrow as i want to lose half a stone in the next 2 weeks

1 lb off tonight. im a bit disapointed - i know a loss is fab, but ive been putting soo much effort in with the gym ect over the last few weeks

going to do 100% from tomorrow as i want to lose half a stone in the next 2 weeks

keep up your good work in the gym. dont forget it can take upto 4 weeks for the effort in the gym to start showing in your weight loss. you may see a difference in your clothes first tho, have you took your measurements so you can track your inch loss?
keep it up the results will show in time ;)

Lost 3.5lbs this week :) and its my * week! :D Plus been so stressed this week what with exams and assignments :'( so skipped a few meals in desperation to finish them. Very chuffed

Well done jade thanks u majella and skinny*minx* rember if ur building muscle it weighs heavier i done loads and apparantly if u have sore muscles they retain alot off water i done loads of excersise last week an had a crap loss i did it 100% this week an diddnt do as much exercise an had a gd loss its all swings an roundabouts can be abit disapointing tho stick with hun xx

2 off for me tonight :D only got another 3.5lb to go to get my 2 stone award :) heres hoping i get that in the bag over the next two weeks :)
well done everyone on your losses, keep up your good work guys and gals. dont loose heart if the scales havnt been kind to you this week. theres always next monday and a good week to have in between :)

Majella86 said:
2 off for me tonight :D only got another 3.5lb to go to get my 2 stone award :) heres hoping i get that in the bag over the next two weeks :)
well done everyone on your losses, keep up your good work guys and gals. dont loose heart if the scales havnt been kind to you this week. theres always next monday and a good week to have in between :)

Well done thats a fab loss so far xxx

Our weigh has been put back to tomorrow with it being a bank holiday!! I have done a fair bit of drinking this weekend!! I think it will be a case of how much I have put on rather than how much I have lost!!
Its back to my best behaviour from tomorrow morning though!!!

Hi Lucylou :) to get yr ticker click on mine and it will take you to the website to make one. The 50 posts is posts u make yourself. Don't be put off, I racked mine up in a day I think lol just don't be shy posting.. Reply to people, start new threads asking things you've always wondered, share tips and if you like something just post that u do, as someone told me "you ll rack em up in no time" a d sooner than u think. You ll feel so supported by this forum it ll boost you even more than SW does already. I lost 1lb this week and really pleased as had events come up and wasn't expecting to. Good luck for this week everyone.

And well done on yr weightless Lucy Lou and everyone else. Just seen yr later posts! this is my first weight in online lol (went to group but as in posting on forum)

Slim&slinky said:
Hi Lucylou :) to get yr ticker click on mine and it will take you to the website to make one. The 50 posts is posts u make yourself. Don't be put off, I racked mine up in a day I think lol just don't be shy posting.. Reply to people, start new threads asking things you've always wondered, share tips and if you like something just post that u do, as someone told me "you ll rack em up in no time" a d sooner than u think. You ll feel so supported by this forum it ll boost you even more than SW does already. I lost 1lb this week and really pleased as had events come up and wasn't expecting to. Good luck for this week everyone.

Thankyou hun every1s so surportive on here it really helps to keep on track im going to try the ticker thing now ive already done 1 but got sum reason cant get it to show on my page gonna give it another ho using ur advice thanks again hun xx

Back