Monday weigh in

Wow 4 and a half is brilliant congrats! I'll have some of that this week please lol

1.5lbs off for me and got my 3.5 stone award!

Well done rachpid hope i have a good loss like that how long did it take u to get to 3 an a half stone hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

1,5lb for me this week just 0.5lb from my next mini target and 2.5lb from my 2stone award.

Well done rachpid hope i have a good loss like that how long did it take u to get to 3 an a half stone hun xx

Hi Lucylou - I've been doing SW since the end of September so about 7 1/2 months. I lost my first 2 stone in the first three months and then it's taken me about 4 months to lose the other stone and a half. xx

Hi all just commenting to subscribe, I am planning to start sw classes on Monday evening so really nervy! I always weigh myself with no clothes on and thats not the case at classes haha! so I expect to be told I am heavier than I think! :) I have been doing it alone but I am not motivated enough so gotta get some motivation going here xx

Hi all just a post to see if I can join you guys, I've been doing slimming world my self was weighing in on a Saturday buts that's no good I've always been a Monday to Monday person lol that way I can save syncs for a night out etc was falling off the wagon on a Friday oops so here I am ready to start again afresh tomorrow morning. Good luck to u all and hope u had a good week!!!! :) x

yeah stnik I go off plan at weekends and its not good at all!!! So tomorrow I plan to do sw at a class, got free registration saving £10 so just £4.95 a week and I really need to step it up a gear I am not really losing anything at home on my own :( I am a slow loser anyway but need a boost x

A no fatgottogo it's a nightmare there is no good classes near me tried one and it was totally boring to many people for it to motivate anyone u were left sitting around so I am going to do it on my own hoping that posting on here will keep me on track. I'll save up syns for the weekend really need to lose this last stone already managed about a stone and half myself taken ages though. Good luck at ur class and have a good week x :)

Thanks Im hoping that the sheer fact that someone is weighing me will be enough motivation as I will not want to gain or always sts as that seems to be the story now lol, as I would be embarrassed lol :) xx

I weigh at home on Mondays, third time on SW and I've never been to class (prefer to use the money for weekly zumba!)

My weight has been a bit odd the last 3 weeks, I sts then lost 2.5lb last week but sts again this week. I don't understand as I always follow the plan 100%, never go over syns etc. The other 2 times I've followed SW I never had a sts week even if I only lost 1/4 lb!

Anyone else have this?

Back