Monday weigh in

Dreading weigh in tonight, had 2 weeks being 100% and lost 1.5lbs over the 2 weeks. Kinda went- sod it most days this week so I'm fully expecting a gain! On holiday next week and off group for 2 weeks so will be back raring to go and with my head in the right place to get to target (i hope!) X

Well I'm starting again today !! Was weighing in on a sat but that no good to me lol..kept falling off the wagon on a Friday oops!! So I am back and really determined to lose this last stone SW is 9 st 10 lbs TW is 8 st 10 lbs Monday will b my weigh day from now on. Congrats everyone on ur loses and have a great week :) x

Very nervous about tonight, been 100% all week and done a lot of walking as I have been leafleting for my consultant all week.. but just in one of those mind sets where I think I haven't lost anything o.o

Another good day!! :D
I lost 5lb this week and also got my 3 stone award!!! Only another 2st 4lbs to go to get to target :eek:

Down half pound today. Was so nervous because I wasn't good this week at all so delighted. Aiming for 3lb next week for my first stone award in 5 weeks :)

well done to all the losers this week, It was my 1st weigh in at a class tonight, very glad I decided to join, I am about 8 lbs more than I wanted lol, but hey its a new start aint it! x

Lost 6lbs this week! :) So happy!!!! Lost 3 stone 10.5lbs now in 9 weeks :) -xoxo

Lost 2 1/2lb and hit target. Total of 2st 1 1/2lb

+1 this week :cry:eek:h well another week starts now :D

jade.xoxo said:
Lost 6lbs this week! :) So happy!!!! Lost 3 stone 10.5lbs now in 9 weeks :) -xoxo

Wow girl thats so gd do u have a food diary on here would luv to have a look uve done so well how many syns do u have a day and on av how much exercise do u do each week would luv to be loosing like u ive lost 1 stone in 3 weeks but would like it to see it move quickley as ive got such along way to go sts this week but was to be expected back on track form today tho well done to every1 else aswell who had great losses xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Had my first weigh in yesterday but it was after 5 days not 7 - I'd joined last wed cos of the bank holiday. Lost 3lb!

I then went out for dinner and had chicken and mushroom risotto and then a big piece of tiramisu. Whoops. Going to have to reign the syns in massively for the rest of the week!

But I'm back on it today; quinoa with berries for breakfast (quinoa's free and makes a great porridge substitute!). Left over SW chili and wholemeal bread for lunch. SW fish pie for tea.

I posted on one of the other boards but no one seemed to want to talk to me :( I need the support at much as the next person :(

Any tips for eating desert on restaurants that isn't just eat sorbet (don't like it) or fruit salad? Fruit salad in a restaurant is not a treat to me!

:) x

abiwatty sounds great, thanks for the quinoa tip how do you make it porridgey? lol and what about pavlova and berris in a restaurant better than cake!

Back