Monday weigh in

fatgottago said:
I lost 4lbs!!!!! but I will not be back at class as it was chronic and I felt about as welcome 1 stone gain would of been :( are they supposed to not check my fit log and food diary too? nobody looked at it or even asked me for it :(

My consultant only checks if you ask, try another week at group or find another one. I find my group invaluable. Well done on loss!!

I lost 3.5 Lb this week, got my 4 stone award :):):):)

thanks fatbgone but I enjoy it more weighing myself, just ordered some nice digital scales on ebay, bargain, hope they good, they a decent make I think. well done on your loss too :)

5lb off this week really happy got my 1 stone award slimmer of the week and won the raffel it defo was my week another 3lb and that would be a stone an a half in just 6 weeks well done on all the fab losses u guys r doing great keep up all ur hard work xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Congrats lucylou311, well done thats a huge amount to lose in 6 weeks. Fair play fatgottago, your doing great, i see you only started recently too.
Everyone is doing brilliant, well done everyone!
I started SW last monday and lost 6.5pounds, so I am delighted :).
A xx

Wow well done Annabelle! I started on the same night as you and I lost 4.5lbs this week which I was super happy about. I also won the raffle, which was really nice. I feel like it has really spurred me on now to keep being good.

Hi KneeHigh85,
That's brilliant Congrats on the weight lose and on the raffle :). The classes do help to spur u on. So ur into ur third wk, are u? Sorry noticed u said same wk as me, sorry:)
Is it ur first time doin Sw, how are u finding it?
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Well done everyone!!

2lb off for me this week. 2.5lb to go to my 2 stone award ;-) I was hoping to have reached it before my hols on Saturday but never mind.

Annabelle*83 said:
Congrats lucylou311, well done thats a huge amount to lose in 6 weeks. Fair play fatgottago, your doing great, i see you only started recently too.
Everyone is doing brilliant, well done everyone!
I started SW last monday and lost 6.5pounds, so I am delighted :).
A xx

Well done girl thats brill keep us informed on ur progress xxxx

kneehigh85 said:
Wow well done Annabelle! I started on the same night as you and I lost 4.5lbs this week which I was super happy about. I also won the raffle, which was really nice. I feel like it has really spurred me on now to keep being good.

Well done hun

Sibella1959 said:
Well done everyone!!

2lb off for me this week. 2.5lb to go to my 2 stone award ;-) I was hoping to have reached it before my hols on Saturday but never mind.

Uve done great girl hope u have a gd hol

I maintained :( could be worse and I know why it wasn't a loss (damn you tiramisu and ice cream!).

Back on it now tho. No reason why I should fail this week. Started a new food diary today, fingers crossed!

I managed to eat 6 scan bran today too, that's gotta help right?!

Well done Girls, everyone doin so well!
This page so good to keep u goin and everyone so support.
Keep up all the good work.
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

First weigh in and lost 7.5 lbs. Delighted with myself. Now to get motivated for another week.

I normally weigh all the time and have stopped so tomorrow will be a week! I can't wait to know but I am a bit nervous! I haven't STS yet and I have exercised a lot this week so I am not sure how it will go! Only time will tell! Good luck x

I am having the week from hell diet wise! 4 different events this week that all included food and according to my scales I've gained 6lbs :( feel so bloated and fed up - so not looking forward to tomorrow at all!!! Hope everyone else does better than me!

Back