Monday weigh in

Lost 5.5lbs this week! :)

2lb off for me....which is what I gained last week lol.

I missed today as I was away so WI tomorrow morning! If I STS again I am making some changes this week! Stuck to plan and exercised daily so fingers crossed! Well done all some great losses x

hana84 said:
4.5lbs lost, 1.5 stone and club 10 awards tonight.

Aim for 3lbs next week to get my 2 stone award.

Wow well done!

Cant believe I lost 5lbs tonight and got my 2st and club 10 award - Think I will be cheesing all week xx

4.5lbs off tonight so got my 2 stone award! Really pleased as I've been away on holiday for a week!! :)

2 1/2 lbs this week, thats 6 1/2 lbs so far (3rd weigh in).

Couldn't make weigh in last night so went to a different group tonight to weigh. Gain of 3lbs but I'm happy with that. I had a week and a half totally off plan for my holiday and 1 week off group as holiday. Last monday I was due to go to group but I wasn't well so I weighed at home so I had an idea of where I was. The scales then showed a 6.5lb(!) gain since my last weigh in.
I was back on plan that day and have been since so although it shows on my card as a 3lb gain, its really a 3.5lb loss :D

amythyst5961 said:
Cant believe I lost 5lbs tonight and got my 2st and club 10 award - Think I will be cheesing all week xx

Wow fantastic! Do you haves food diary on here? That's bloody impressive congratulations!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Couldn't make weigh in last night so went to a different group tonight to weigh. Gain of 3lbs but I'm happy with that. I had a week and a half totally off plan for my holiday and 1 week off group as holiday. Last monday I was due to go to group but I wasn't well so I weighed at home so I had an idea of where I was. The scales then showed a 6.5lb(!) gain since my last weigh in.
I was back on plan that day and have been since so although it shows on my card as a 3lb gain, its really a 3.5lb loss :D

This is great I put 8lb on a recent holiday ha x

WI this morning as I was away yesterday and I lost 3lb which means I have now lost a stone! Really pleased as I thought I would STS after a sneaky mid week WI! really motivated this week now

Well done on the fab losses fingers crossed for wi on monday i wasnt around last week so i just hope the scales r kind to me lol...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back