Monday weigh in

Well done folks!

Sculls said:
Really upset I have put 2.5 on! I have been really good this week too :-(

Did you have a chat with your consultant about it? Sorry to hear you are upset but stick with it, sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for it. Sometimes it can be affected by totm, not drinking enough, New exercise, salty food etc etc there is a number of reasons but sometimes there is just no reason!
Stick with it and you will see the result of your hard work soon! Xx

jade.xoxo said:
Hey everyone, lost 3lbs this week and it is * week as well so very pleased :) Had two meals out this week also but made sure I made wise choices and Had a very very good weigh in :)

Jade I am delighted for u :) that's brilliant well done u!

Lost 2pounds so I'm happy out :)

Well done to all of u, regardless if it was a gain or loss. B proud of urselves for goin to get weighed cos it is a hard and long journey.

A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

4lb off for me this week and my stone an a half award very happy well done to all u monday weighers xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Jade I am delighted for u :) that's brilliant well done u!

Lost 2pounds so I'm happy out :)

Well done to all of u, regardless if it was a gain or loss. B proud of urselves for goin to get weighed cos it is a hard and long journey.

A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Thank you so much! And well done on your loss you must be thrilled! :) xxx

3lb down and got my stone award.
Thats 1st and 1/2 lb down in 4 weeks.
Very happy with that.

7 1/2 this week :D got my stone and half stone award on same night!

hippychick85 said:
7 1/2 this week :D got my stone and half stone award on same night!

TREMENDOUS!!!

Wow well done x

Thank you Sculls, Kneehigh85 and Scarlettstar86, yeah I am pleased. I was frustrated last week as there is a woman who gets weighed before me every week and loses 31/2 lb every week. Wereas I was losing 1lb-2lb, and had no idea why, but I did everything the same and had this big loss so I'm happy. I dont expect to lose this much every week but it gave me a huge boost x

Just thought I'd say hi! as I am moving to a Monday group from Thursday so I will be joining you lot for the rest of my weight loss journey :D

I'm having a good week, stuck to it, done walking and xbox kinect.. just hoping for a loss.. but would be nice to lose 3lbs to get my 5 stone :)

Back