Monday weigh in

Good Luck to everyone weighing in today:cross: I weigh in tonight so will update tomorrow

I was using a different page for my Monday morning weigh in and I was wondering why I was all alone! Now I know! :)
Anyway, this morning 83.9kg, only a 0.3kg loss since last week, but since I pigged out on Saturday and I am in general a slow loser, it's at least something! :)
Best of luck to everyone else!

It's 2lb off for me - really happy. However I had a bad bad day yesterday - went to a local festival and had lots of bad food and drink. All I can do now just forget about it and move on!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone today and well done to the early losers! I weigh in at 7pm so will update when I am home from group around 9pm! :)

YAY! Very pleased with my 3lb off! Have eaten lots today after a heavy weekend but it has all been on plan! 2 weeks to Ibiza and I am the lightest I have been in 3 years! Put on a pair of trousers today that I couldnt get on 6 weeks ago!
Happy weigh in day! x x

Really good all week and only lost 1 lb....guess its ok since I lost so much last week....fighting the urge to get the donut I resisted all weekend x

I was hoping for a good loss this week but no confidence at all now, will update after class at 7.30pm

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have WI at 7pm and been dead good all week long. It is * week and I had a bit of a mad weekend but did a lot of exercise so am hoping for 2lb. I have however had a cheeky WI this morning and it looked like a gain - dead nervous now!

I lost a pound so quite relieved lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

4 lbs off whoop woop ... Was over 2 weeks but still chuffed !!!

Another 1.5lb off this week! Quite happy if I can sustain this rate of loss.

Lost 2lb this week :/ i thought I would lose more so not very happy, still a loss I know but I tried sooo hard this week!

hmmph :( well, I well and truly got what I deserved this week! 3.5lbs on! have drawn a line and had a fresh start no less than 7 times in 7 days. finishing my naughty bits tonight then I'm back on it tomorrow. I've asked my consultant to check my food diary next week, so I've got someone to answer to! if i gain and lie on the diary she will know! lol. wish me luck!

Well done everyone! And to those who gained, it's okay! life's like that and now is a new week :)

Was my first ever weigh in since starting a week ago, and I have lost 1 pound. Was quite please as mid week I seemed to gain 1.5 pounds, so any loss is good in my eyes!!!

Have been told to change from extra easy to green as I'm vegetarian, wonder if that'll make a difference next week?

Xx

Lost 2lb this week :/ i thought I would lose more so not very happy, still a loss I know but I tried sooo hard this week!

Don't worry Jade.. your losses are fantastic :D

Back