Monday weigh in

1.5 off and I'm more than happy with that!!!! Was a bit naughty (actually really very naughty if I'm honest!!!!!) this week and it was *week as well so I'll gladly take my 1.5 and my half stone award lol.

Just the 1 off for me but i'm happy with that. Good luck for next week everyone

Well done to everyone for their losses and good luck for next week.
I was only on my second weigh in so was a bit disappointed with just a 1/2lb loss but at least its heading in the right direction

Was a pound down yesterday. Not overly impessed, but happy with the loss!!

Best of luck everyone for the week ahead!

Lost 2.5 today which meant my first stone lost, i'm thrilled! x

Congratulations you are doing great, good luck for next week

I rejoined last monday - I'd stopped going because my Dad was seriously ill but he's back home and doing a lot better now
I've been following the EE plan 99.99999% the only thing I can honestly say I've done that i've not been happy about was on friday night I went up to the 15syn mark because I kept eating jaffacakes. But apart from that i've enjoyed this week,looking forward to the WI tomorrow!

I have only had one good day since last Monday and that was today, scales are showing 3 pounds gain, oops

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi guys getting weighed tomorrow, just wondered if say having an hour swim in the morning would affect my weight loss?

Good luck Jellyfish & everyone who has wi tomorrow. I'm dreading it, was out wit friends for lunch on Friday and at the westlife concert yesterday and we ate and drank loads :-( but Monday a new wk :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

I've got my first Monday weigh in tomorrow..!! I actually feel pretty excited about it. Good luck ladies, I am sure you will all do fabulous xx

I rejoined last monday - I'd stopped going because my Dad was seriously ill but he's back home and doing a lot better now
I've been following the EE plan 99.99999% the only thing I can honestly say I've done that i've not been happy about was on friday night I went up to the 15syn mark because I kept eating jaffacakes. But apart from that i've enjoyed this week,looking forward to the WI tomorrow!

[FONT=&quot]welcome back and good luck with way in [/FONT]:) x

Back