Monday weigh in

Good luck Jellyfish & everyone who has wi tomorrow. I'm dreading it, was out wit friends for lunch on Friday and at the westlife concert yesterday and we ate and drank loads :-( but Monday a new wk :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

lovely meal out at saffron's in Worcester !!!! then went to see Westlife in Dublin !!! through satellite @ The Vue, fantastic night !!!! [FONT=&quot] Good luck with way in xx[/FONT]

Looking forward to tonight :) I've been Areally good all week (did have donuts on Wednesday for hubbsters birthday but I've used less syns all week to cover it!!)

Weigh in day! Good luck everybody!!!! Xx

Cazran25 said:
2 1/2 lb off for me - my biggest loss in about 4 weeks so thrilled!

That's awesome - well done. Dreading mine as the weekend was a naughty one since I went to ascot. But hoping that a shock will kick me up the rear!

1.5 off this week...I don't understand why some weeks I lose big and some weeks small when I eat practically the same every week x

I'm the same, in 14 weeks I've never put on but 2 weeks I STS and my losses have been under 1lb the last few weeks. Our bodies do odd things.....

Only 1lb...thought it would be more :(

K x

Half a lb but I was bad on Saturday, I got slimmer of the month though so will be extra good all week, I might do just green or just red or mix them up a bit as not going to do extra easy for a couple weeks. Well done everyone else!

Lost 3lbs! :D I am really pleased with this, I am now at 16stone exactly but it's nice to know how thin the ice is to the next zone. Set my mini target for 2.5lbs for next week which should bring me to my 4stone xx

Back