Monday weigh in

I lost 5lbs which is really good after my STS last week. I got my stone sticker and won SOTW!

Well done on your losses everyone!

Kate77 said:
Only 1lb...thought it would be more :(

K x

"only" 1lb a week is 3 stone 10lbs in a year :) doesnt seem so small when you see it like that! X

I lost 3lbs this week, got SOTM, my 5 stone award and my gold body magic!! :)

Well done Jade!!

I lost 1.5lb this week - quite happy with that. Another 1.5lb to my 2 and half stone award!

Well done Monday Team!!

I lost 2lb - only 2 more until I break into the 15 stones. Hope to have a good week and get there next Monday (never to return!)

Well done everyone xx

Whoop Whoop! 3lb off , 3 stone award, slimmer of the week and I won the raffle lol!!!

Well done this week everyone

3lbs off - 3 st 6lbs to go :eek:

Well done everyone.

I STS only 1lb from my first stone award.. I've been slow this month.. need to get it together!

Congratulations to all, some great losses this week I lost 1lb so I am ok with that I will be trying extra hard to have my proper amount of SF this week, I know this is the one area that I am just finding hard to do

STS this week but had a few bad days again due I ascot. Nothing planned this weekend requiring a lot of syns so hopefully will have a loss next week to report!

STS this week but had a few bad days again due I ascot. Nothing planned this weekend requiring a lot of syns so hopefully will have a loss next week to report!

Just remember that a STS is not a gain and it's maintaining which can be just as hard if not harder if there is temptation in your path. Give yourself a pat on the back for not slipping backwards:D

Hi hope you don't mind me joining you Monday weigh in's. I have only been doing SW 2 weeks now, lost 4.5lbs my 1st week, which I was delighted with. Got weighed on Monday after my second week & only lost 0.5lb. Was a bit disheartened but hey it was a loss I shouldn't complain.

Gillyii said:
Hi hope you don't mind me joining you Monday weigh in's. I have only been doing SW 2 weeks now, lost 4.5lbs my 1st week, which I was delighted with. Got weighed on Monday after my second week & only lost 0.5lb. Was a bit disheartened but hey it was a loss I shouldn't complain.

Welcome hun. This happend to me the first week i lost 10lb then 0.5 the next week i think its just ur body adjusting stick with it hun its all going the right way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back