Monday weigh in

Gillyii said:
Aw good to hear, thanks Lucy. You have done great losing 19lbs already, since April. Well done :D

Thank u hun i havnt updated it ive lost 24lb altogether now really chuffed it is a gd plan good luck for next week keep us posted x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Best of luck everyone for weigh in tomorrow!

Havent had a great week diet wise, but had a good week social wise ... lol

Well hello everyone,

Aghhhhhh im back ive not done slimming world for so long like a year and i defo need kick my bum into gear and get into action on losing weight. I'm starting off small i'll be more than happy losing 2 stone at the min!

I dont know my exac weight i was 14,08 last week but tomoz is my big day! I may cry! Just made my little bag of goddies including grapes orange and my bran flakes for breakie in work!

Anyway be nice to get to know all my Monday lot again! :)

Please kick me into shape! X X X

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.
I am panicking I have gained...I feel bloated x

Morning all!

Really chuffed - I had a 3lb loss, making it a total 1 stone loss over 5 weeks!

Very surprised because I've been in bed most if the weekend with a throat infection - kept to plan, but ate badly (eg loads of packet stuff and tinned soup, with hardly anything fresh).

Good luck to everyone!

Good morning to everybody!

I weighed in as per usual this morning and I was happy to find out that I now weigh 83.3kg! That means -0.9kg this past week AND it's TOM! This is a really big loss for me so I am quite happy!
Best of luck to everybody else and have a wonderful week and a great month!

1lb off for me, If I keep this up then I will lose 2 1/2 stone for my wedding instead of the 2 stone originally planned!

Morning all

Had been getting a bit bogged down. STS 2 weeks ago, gained 1lb last week so this morning's 4lb loss has made me very happy indeed.

That's my 5 stone as well! :)

Good luck to everyone WI today

Good luck ladies! I weigh in at 5.30 and I am excited, hopefully I get my 4stone sticker today :D x

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I weigh in on a Monday so this seems like the perfect thread for me to join.

I've had my second weight in today and after losing 4.5lbs in my first week last week, I've stayed the same even though I stuck to plan 100% :cry:

Trying hard to convince myself that at least it's not a gain but I'm still disappointed, bring on next week :)

Any hints, tips or encouragement you guys can give will be very much appriciated xxx

Hi all, looking to join your Monday group if you dont mind. Had been in the Thursdays but fell ever so slightly off the wagon. I had lost 3 stone up to about 2 months ago (I started in Aug 2012) and then I seemed to loose my way. Dont know why but I seemed to loose my motivation. So now I have gained 6lbs and I am back to try loose this plus the final few pound and get to my final target.
Started fresh again this morning - fingers crossed this time I finally do it!!!

Hi Mills1961,

How are you?

I know that feeling, I am goin into wk 8 and feel fed up too. I was dreading my wi last Monday and gained 4 pounds. Its ok to hav some bad days we are human. Don't b so hard on urself! It is hard to lose weight, try set tiny targets which will spur u on.

Go get wi today and start a fresh, today is a new day and leave last wk behind. U mite actually surprise urself :). Try talk to your leader at the end or at start of class and ask her to give u a refresh on the program. Even ask one of the girls in the class.

We are all on a journey, it will take time and sometimes we will go backwards but remember how good it feels to lose even a pound :).

A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Hi StarGirl,

Sorry only just seen ur post. I know it can b so disheartened and disappointing when u don't lose what u want or stay the same.

Try move on from it and don't let it hold u down. You can achieve what u want, it mite take time but u will get there.

Remember we all here if u need to talk! As for tips, not sure. Try drink ur water and try stick wit a 1/3 superfree wit every meal but I suppose that's the plan. My syncs a day is a kit kat 2finger which is 5.5. I like my chocolate so that's my fix in the evening.

Good luck for the wk ahead.

A

Xx

Welcome FairyMary,
Congrats on ur weight loss to date :), and good luck for the comin week. So good to hear people like yourself that hav been on the plan and it has worked. Gives me motivation to keep goin.
Thanks
A
Xx

StarGir1 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I weigh in on a Monday so this seems like the perfect thread for me to join.

I've had my second weight in today and after losing 4.5lbs in my first week last week, I've stayed the same even though I stuck to plan 100% :cry:

Trying hard to convince myself that at least it's not a gain but I'm still disappointed, bring on next week :)

Any hints, tips or encouragement you guys can give will be very much appriciated xxx

I did exactly the same as you only I lost 4lbs first week then sts. I think it is quite a common thing and its our body's way of being a total ****er! Stick with it and it will come off xx

Back