Monday weigh in

Ok - a day late as explained before but I managed to lose 3lbs!! No idea how and the weekend will prob catch up with me unless I have an angelic week which I WILL!! That means 5lbs to target wahoooo!!

mills1961 said:
Life can be a bit of a **** sometimes as some of you know, just found out this week that my husband got cancer, more tests on Friday to see how far it has spread!!!:cry: I have been called back after having a mammogram, going back to hospital on Wednesday for more test. My daughter is due to have her baby on 13 July which we are all excited about :) do we wait or what!!!! to tell the children i must add are grown up or wait till baby as arrived in two weeks. Sorry about laying this on you all, but had to tell someone feeling a bit low is putting it mildly, feel like I'm going round like a headless chicken. xx

I'm not surprised your feeling low!! I'd be going off my rocker :( I think you probably need to tell your children. They will want to know and maybe if you tell them now then the joy of the new baby in a week or two will ease the shock a bit for them? I hope all the tests bring some better news xxx

Having a bad week, my star week.. and it's been extremely painful this week so I've been not able to do a lot of body magic which definitely is not good.. Just hoping for a loss.

Lots have happened since my last post!!!! told children very up set but they were not surprised as He’s not been unwell for a few months now and still having tests :( glade we can support each other told them Wednesday !!!

Better news Gem went into labor early hours of Thursday morning 1:00am had baby by 9:22 am baby boy name Kian 6lbs 13. I was her birthing partner it was amazing, they both came home 8 hours after, I’m still on a height xxx

mills1961 said:
Lots have happened since my last post!!!! told children very up set but they were not surprised as He's not been unwell for a few months now and still having tests :( glade we can support each other told them Wednesday !!!

Better news Gem went into labor early hours of Thursday morning 1:00am had baby by 9:22 am baby boy name Kian 6lbs 13. I was her birthing partner it was amazing, they both came home 8 hours after, I'm still on a height xxx

Firstly I'm so glad you made that decision, it will be a great support for you all to go through this together.
Secondly CONGRATULATIONS! Lovely name and sounds like it was quick (so hopefully complication free!) What a lovely gift for your family xxx

ScarlettStar86 said:
Firstly I'm so glad you made that decision, it will be a great support for you all to go through this together.
Secondly CONGRATULATIONS! Lovely name and sounds like it was quick (so hopefully complication free!) What a lovely gift for your family xxx

Congrats on the new addition. Bet ur husband is chuffed to bits that there is a new man around town :) let this be a comfort to you all xx

Wi tomoz hope i have a gd loss been really strict this week but over did it on the rum last night at a friends bday... Hope it dosnt affect my loss as i counted it as flexi syns...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Best of luck everyone for weigh in tomorrow!!!

I wont be weighing in tomorrow as suffering from migranes but will be the following week.

WI tomorrow. Good luck to everyone, hope I have lost my 1.5 lbs but I have only done one 45 minute exercise this week as I was in a bump on Wednesday. Ill be gutted if I don't lose the 1.5 x

Hi all, I'm new to the thread - obviously my WI is tomorrow (!) but going to a different class to my usual; always feel less confident just in case scales vary, but if I lose, I will be happy as I have had a few extra syns this week.

I didn't go to class last week and have avoided the scales like the plague since so no idea what tomorrow night will bring!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congrats Mills1961, delighted for you. Glad you got all off your chest too, to the children, will be good to have the support! x

I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow, just not up for the disappointment again of a very small loss or STS. Though have stared eating my syns now, so enjoying more (thanks Scarlettstar86) Out of interest ladies who have been doing this awhile, does your time of the month effect your loss (or gain) I'm due on tomorrow, so thinking that will have gained:cry:

Thanks Mills1961. Congratulations on your new grandson! Must be a welcome blessing after your recent problems. Hope this signifies a turnaround for your family. x x x

Hoping to lose at least 1.5 tonight to get me into the next stone.

Good luck Monday team!!

First WI this morning (since restarting) & I'm 6.5lb down :D

Start weight 14 st 6lb
Today weight 13 st 13.5lb

Hi all I am new to this site but have been doing sw for 9wks now. I weigh in on a Monday. So I am down 1.25lbs! Happy enough with that. The losses are getting slower now as I get to target 3.75lbs to go to mini goal!

Back