Monday weigh in

Hello, I'm new so yesterday was my first weigh in- and I weighed 5lbs more than I did on my own scales in the morning!

letmeout said:
Hello, I'm new so yesterday was my first weigh in- and I weighed 5lbs more than I did on my own scales in the morning!

Always use the same scales and always at the same time of day to get an accurate weight. So maybe best not to weigh at home as well as class? It might end up putting you of stride

Results from my first weight in yesterday............Lost 9.5 Lb :)

I lost 2lb yesterday but i feel like i have no will power this week....gonna start fresh tomoz and really try and stay 100% this week....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Well done on your losses everyone!

1lb of unwanted fat gone this week for me.

Well done to everyone who lost weight or sts and ((((hugs)))) to everyone else!!

Wishing you all a good week!!

jade.xoxo said:
Lost 5lbs this week, now lost 5 stone 11.5lbs in 17 weeks! :)

Wow uve done amazing do u have syns if so how many each day aslo what do u have as ur a and b choices?? Do u keep a food diary i also have a long way to go but i think if u have gd losses each week it keeps u more motivated xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi Everybody,
I had a gain of 4 pounds this week. Was at a friends wedding over the whole weekend. To be honest I was expecting alot more and it could've have been. Drank the Martini most of the night apart from a Cosmo :-(. Didn't have any food, when it came around later on that night and at the party on Sunday didn't have anything apart from a chicken breast. So I am happy enough it was only 4 pounds as I did have alot of alcohol. So back on track since Monday so hopefully I can lose some of the 4 pounds that i put on :).
Well done to everyone who had a loss :) and for anyone who didn't its a new week.
Take care and good luck for the week ahead.
A
Xx

Good luck to everyone with WI and congratulations to those who have already had losses and STS today. I will update mine later after WI tonight

A slightly surprising 4lb off for me this week. :)

Takes me into a new stone and 1/2 lb off 5 1/2 stone.

All the more pleasing because I was at a wedding on Sat and avoided the buffet.

Back