Monday weigh in

Some of you out there have done really well this morning - well done to you all. I am reporting a STS. Not surprised really as my head wasnt really in the right place. But at least it is not a gain.

Best of luck to the rest of you today

FM

You've all done really well so well done to everyone who has lost or STS.

I have lost 2lb which got me my half stone award

Last edited:
My weigh in later tonight, last week was my first weigh in and I lost 9.5lb , not expecting any where near this as I was away over the weekend, but fingers crossed i lost something

First week weigh in for me and had to do it at home as can't go to class. I've lost 1lb.
xx

Hey all, *waves* thought I'd join you. I am moving from a Wednesday class to a Monday class tonight, so it's a short week & am consequently aiming / hoping for a STS! Good luck to everyone weighing in, some great results so far!

Supposed to weighing in tonight but.feel so sick I'm not sure I'll go. Been on slimmatee since wed and although they seem to be having the *ahem* desired effect, they do make me feel queasy!
Might weigh at home so I have some idea where I am but won't be weighing officially till next week (unless I feel better tomorrow and manage to pop to another group) x

Ive made today my offical weigh in day to start, so here goes:

Start: 20 stone 2lbs, aim for the week, get back in to the 19's.

Lost 2 1/2lb this week leaving only 2 1/2lb to my 3 stone award!!

Well done everyone!

Lost 3 lbs this week! And also got my 6 stone award!!!

Lost 1.5 lbs this week.... Just 3.5lbs to my 1 stone award, hope that's not too far away. Delighted with loss considering the bottle of wine I drank on Sat night. Well done to everyone else on loss & STS x

I put on 2lb not a gd week for me... Im stuck at the mo feel like i just want to eat all the things that arnt gd for me... Need to focus this week gd luck every1 xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

lucylou311 said:
I put on 2lb not a gd week for me... Im stuck at the mo feel like i just want to eat all the things that arnt gd for me... Need to focus this week gd luck every1 xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Aah LucyLou,
Its the start of a new wk, its hard to keep goin but u can do it & doin so well :). We need if u need to chat.

Hi mills,
I private message u last wk, to c how u where doin and sorry for not been in touch. Hope ur doin ok and congrats on the new additional to ur family. Hope ur daughter and new baby doin ok. Hope things ok misses? Anyway here if u need a chat.

A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

I was a chicken and weighed myself on Sunday this week (because I knew that I would have to cheat big time on Sunday) and I only lost 0.3 kg! :(
And next week it's probably going to be 0 or maybe even a gain, because of last Sunday! :(
And next Sunday we are leaving for a week long vacation in Prague, with my mother and my boyfriend's mother, so I think it's going to be hell, as far as SW is concerned anyway! :(

Back