Monday weigh in

A slightly surprising 4lb off for me this week. :)

Takes me into a new stone and 1/2 lb off 5 1/2 stone.

All the more pleasing because I was at a wedding on Sat and avoided the buffet.

Fantastic congratulations you are doing sooooo well and especially avoiding the buffet:bighug:

Lost 2 1/2lb this week leaving only 2 1/2lb to my 3 stone award!!

Well done everyone!

Well done good luck for your 3 stone next week

Lost 4 pounds, happy days! Xx
Well done everyone :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

WOW that is a really good loss, you are so inspiring for those of us losing little bits, just goes to show how well the plan can work

Lost 3 lbs this week! And also got my 6 stone award!!!

Congratulations :0clapper:You are amazing

oops forgot to mention I lost another 1lb this week so I am happy.....slooooooow and steady but I am getting there

Well done everyone on your losses :) I stayed the same this week and not sure why, oh well.. fingers crossed for next week xx

Aah LucyLou,
Its the start of a new wk, its hard to keep goin but u can do it & doin so well :). We need if u need to chat.

Hi mills,
I private message u last wk, to c how u where doin and sorry for not been in touch. Hope ur doin ok and congrats on the new additional to ur family. Hope ur daughter and new baby doin ok. Hope things ok misses? Anyway here if u need a chat.

A
Xx

I am so sorry annabelle, thought i message you back, baby Kian and Gemma are doing really well birth weight 6lb 13oz he is now 7lb 2 oz. Gem is loveing being a mum xx

I got my first STONE AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! was stuck on STS since JUNE! so VERY happy.... I need to get rest off alot quicker now.. need to be 100% on plan like I was in the first week. (predicted loss on the official site is way too slow lol that shocked me into making sure I knuckle down..

mills1961 said:
I am so sorry annabelle, thought i message you back, baby Kian and Gemma are doing really well birth weight 6lb 13oz he is now 7lb 2 oz. Gem is loveing being a mum xx

Hi Mills1961,

No problem at all. Ooh my, is ur profile pic off baby Kian. He is gorgeous :) Congrats to ur daughter and ur family, I say u all are over the moon :). He is precious :).

How are u doin hun, how is ur husband?

Look after urself and I'm here if u need a chat :)

A
Xx

Slim&slinky said:
I got my first STONE AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! was stuck on STS since JUNE! so VERY happy.... I need to get rest off alot quicker now.. need to be 100% on plan like I was in the first week. (predicted loss on the official site is way too slow lol that shocked me into making sure I knuckle down..

Congrats slim&slinky
That's brilliant news
Xx

4lbs off and got my 3stone award so really pleased ! Cant believe the 14stone bracket could be that close !!

Hi Annabelle,

yes!!!! it is a picture of Kian, he's changed so much, he was 2 weeks yesterday. We are so lucky to have them both living with us.

Hubby as good days and bad, bladder came back clear so that's good news its the waiting for result to come back, how and what they are going to do that sends me potty!!! I'm glad to back at work, even though we work at home the children keep us busy.

well done everyone!!!!!!!! reading your comments makes me want to get back on track, Just feel so overwhelmingly tied, and i can't blame Kian he only wake up once in night:)

trying to make good choices !!!!! eating plans gone out the window again good days and bad mainly bad
frown.gif
I will get there one day at a time at moment xxx

Last edited:
Hi Mills1981,
He is a dote :). Congrats again! :) x
That's some good news about your husband, fingers crossed and a couple of prayers, thinking of you and your family! Yeh its good to keep busy sometimes, but don't forget to take time for yourself too.
Take care,
A
XXx

Hi all really hoping for a loss on Monday! Had a sneaky look a scales this morning and was down 1lb so hopefully it'll show the same on Monday morning. Exercised everyday and ate to plan so fingers crossed.

Although I joined two weeks ago tomorrow will be my first official weigh in as I couldn't go to class last week because we were away. I am ridiculously nervous lol !

Back