Monday weigh in

3lb off which wipes last weeks gain and means I've lost 1lb in two weeks do not a total disaster!! I just NEED a good week this week as I'm 14st exactly and I waaaaannnaaaaaa be in the 13's!!!!!!

Well I only lost 0.5lb but at least it was a loss :) I thought it would have been a gain, as I had a bottle of wine on Sat night. So looking on the bright side I have made it into the 9's....Just!!!! (9st 13.5lb LOL) So all good 11lbs off in 6 weeks, can't be bad :D Gonna really work hard this week, just 3lbs off my 1 stone sticker.... eek!

Scarlettstar 86, that is terrible how your consultant has ignored you, I would be pissed too. Hope your ok & your Nan is doing alright. x

Well done to all x

Gained 1lb last week :-( but lost 6lb this week :)

Got my two stone this week too woop!

Well lots of you did really well this week loads of awards which is also fantastic, I have to say I was a bit disappointed I had a STS this week which my first since joining and I felt I had done a good week, still now we are in another week and lots of chances to do better so I will just have to try harder.

2lbs on which as said above was expected, to be honest I'm relieved its not more!
On a different note quite annoyed with my consultant to be honest. Text her friday saying how much I was struggling and had lots of family problems as well as my nan being really poorly, basically a message asking for help and I never got a reply. Text again over the weekend asking if she got the text, nothing. Then I messaged her via our group facebook page and still nothing! Saw her tonight and she didn't say sorry or ask how I was doing- nothing. I made a point of asking the social team who were doing weigh in if she had changed her phone number as I hadn't had a reply so they checked it and its def the right number. Feeling a bit miffed! Surely the midweek support is all part of it, especially if someone outright asks you for advice. :(

That's rubbish Scarlett - is there any way she wouldn't have received them. or perhaps didn't know who they are from? I'd bring it up with her in person when you see her next tbh, perhaps just ask if she received them / check the number direct with her and see if she says anything? Not that people should ump group etc, but is she a good consultant generally, is it a one off issue or are you unhappy with her for other reasons too - because it mgight be worth looking at other groups locally see if they might suit you better. I know I wouldn't be happy with that, but you know in lieu of your consultants help you've got us all here for support if you need us

ThatBubbs said:
That's rubbish Scarlett - is there any way she wouldn't have received them. or perhaps didn't know who they are from? I'd bring it up with her in person when you see her next tbh, perhaps just ask if she received them / check the number direct with her and see if she says anything? Not that people should ump group etc, but is she a good consultant generally, is it a one off issue or are you unhappy with her for other reasons too - because it mgight be worth looking at other groups locally see if they might suit you better. I know I wouldn't be happy with that, but you know in lieu of your consultants help you've got us all here for support if you need us

Thanks hun, I've literally 10mins ago got a text from her saying she is so so sorry she didn't see the text until she just got the fb message. Bit strange still as my friend at group was texting her all week and she was replying, not sure what happened but at least she's been in touch. She is going to call me tomorrow to have a chat but she did say having read the message that she was really pleased I had gone to weigh in last night. X

Thanks hun, I've literally 10mins ago got a text from her saying she is so so sorry she didn't see the text until she just got the fb message. Bit strange still as my friend at group was texting her all week and she was replying, not sure what happened but at least she's been in touch. She is going to call me tomorrow to have a chat but she did say having read the message that she was really pleased I had gone to weigh in last night. X

Oh, I'm glad she's got in touch - it's a bit weird like you say, but at least she's contacted you and is looking for ways to help you out. That sounds much more like it. Hopefully she's got some tricks up her sleeve / some advice that will make you feel better x

Hey Girls,
Fair play to everyone this week.
So disappointed I STS this week. I was so good , stayed on the plan 100%, no alcohol, 2ltr of water each day :-(. So disappointed!
A
x

Hey Girls,
Fair play to everyone this week.
So disappointed I STS this week. I was so good , stayed on the plan 100%, no alcohol, 2ltr of water each day :-(. So disappointed!
A
x

stay on track Annabelle, it will show next week :)

thought I'd gained more put on a 1lb since last wi which was 2 weeks ago, happy with that :)

Lost 3lbs this week, bit late I know been uber busy!!

thought I'd gained more put on a 1lb since last wi which was 2 weeks ago, happy with that :)

Aah thanks Mills1961, god was so disappointed :-(. But its a new week, hopefully will show next week :) x
Good luck this week :), 1 pound in 2 weeks thats ok! I gained 4 over 3 days :).
Hope your keeping well and baby Kian doing good!
A
Xx

Dreading Monday! I feel like I have gained 1 stone :( that's what happens when you end up in McDonalds troffing on fries trying to sober up at 5am! oh well, you are only 18 once.. back on track it is for me!

Dreading Monday! I feel like I have gained 1 stone :( that's what happens when you end up in McDonalds troffing on fries trying to sober up at 5am! oh well, you are only 18 once.. back on track it is for me!

Hi Pipaluk,
Happy 18th Birthday! You are definately only 18 once, so enjoy it. Monday is a new week so don't worry misses :). You never know you could surprise yourself.
You are doing amazing, congrats on all your weight loss.
A
Xx

After my 2lb loss last week I was a little relaxed this week and so I am 0.5lb up this morning. Back to being 100%. Hopefully I can lose these last 4lbs. Good luck everyone.

Back