Monday weigh in

I lost 2.5lb today which I am over the moon about. Thats 10lb in 2 weeks :D

Good luck to everyone else x

Didnt post last week as too busy with the children. Was up one last week but if I wrote down what I ate it would be shocking! I was bad at the start of the week but walking has really helped. Down 2.5 lb this am. Delighted!

-1 lbs for me this week. It waS REALLY HARD WORK !!

I am away at moment visiting my parents. So used my mums scales this morning, by her scales down 1.25lbs!
That's 0.5lbs to target! Just hope her scales are the same as mine lol. happy enough!

3lb off this week 7st 10lb lost. 1st 3lb to target.

Well done to all the.Monday losers. x

Totally shocked with a 0.5lb loss this week!

I really thought I'd gained after eating the following -
3 packs of crisps, a ripple, a lion bar, a fudge bar, a milky way, peanut m&ms, a greggs sausage roll, a bake well tart, a buttercream iced cupcake, 2 crusty rolls with 2 sausages and 2 rashers bacon in each and 1 1/2 flakes all since Thursday!

I'm back on track today and after my usual Monday night treat meal, Chicken & Chorizo in peppercorn sauce, I shall be being 100% until next WI.

Total loss to date 15.5lbs since 1st July, 24.8cm over entire body. Still a long way to go but feeling very happy

Nice work losers! 1.5 lb off for me tonight :) - can't complain as I have had wine, a cupcake, crisps and some tasty meals too; onward & downward!

ur my scales was almost a stone off but this my 1st week, so my starting weight was
lot more :(..hoping to loose at least 2 next week..well done everyone x

Lost 3lbs this week :) A total of 95lbs now in 21 weeks!!

I am over the moon:bliss::bliss:I lost 2lbs is week which is fantastic on it's own as I normally can just about scrape a pound a week.............but it also means I have finally broken out of the 10's and into the 9's :D

Woooo 3lbs off and my 3 1/2 stone award :) I am so pleased xxx

Hi, I am new to the group, but 2lbs off for me tonight, so back on track :)

Thanks CinnamonCandy, I am really lucky to have my consultant she's lovely. Unfortunately I STS this week but will definitely get that pound off next week! It's been quite a stressful week as just found out I will be moving to Scotland from Yorkshire in 5 to 6 weeks time so new home, new job and new group for me soon! eek!

I lost 1lb this week, which I am delighted with cause I had a bad week, felt really flat & was sure I would have put on weight. I have 0.5lb to lose to get my 1 stone award. Fingers crossed will manage that this week.

Well done all that have lost & STS

xxx

Back