Monday weigh in

Wow ! Well done! I'd love to see your food and exercise diary to see if it'd work for me !
Fab x
Sorry, only just seen this. Just started posting my food diary here no exercise diary yet as not doing any.

Lost 2lbs this week, so 11lbs in 3 weeks! I'm a very happy bunny!

Thanks. I'm going to go and study it in depth now !

Hi, can I join this group? I am new to minimins. I have been doing SW for around 6 weeks now and my weigh in day is on a Monday. This past Monday I lost 2 lbs and I am aiming for 3 lbs this coming Monday.

Blushing said:
Hi, can I join this group? I am new to minimins. I have been doing SW for around 6 weeks now and my weigh in day is on a Monday. This past Monday I lost 2 lbs and I am aiming for 3 lbs this coming Monday.

Hi Blushing,
Welcome to the Monday wi :). Congrats on ur weight loss to date :) and good luck for this coming Monday. Fell of track a little at the start of the wk and haven't been able to keep focused so i would b happy if I sts :).
Good luck :)
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Anyone else nervous about tomorrow? I have stuck to the plan 100% this week but feel so bloated this week and the scales agree.
I know this may be TMI but since starting SW 3 weeks ago I have only managed to do a number 2 twice. This is usual for me but getting me down now I am trying to lose weight.
Anyway, good luck to everyone for tomorrow :)

babylove said:
Anyone else nervous about tomorrow? I have stuck to the plan 100% this week but feel so bloated this week and the scales agree.
I know this may be TMI but since starting SW 3 weeks ago I have only managed to do a number 2 twice. This is usual for me but getting me down now I am trying to lose weight.
Anyway, good luck to everyone for tomorrow :)

Hi Babylove,

Try not worry about weigh in tomorrow. Maybe talk to your consultant about ur situation. Are u drinking enough water, 2ltrs everyday cos that along wit the fruit should help wit goin number 2. Maybe do a food dairy and ask ur consultant to hav a look at it. I know some people don't go to the bathroom that often but hopefully its just a matter of changing one or 2 things.There is nothin worse than feeling bloated I am like that this wk too :-(.
Good luck for tomorrow and ask for the advice. Ur consultant wants u to reach ur goal as much as u do.
A
Xx

Hi Annabelle, thanks for the advice. Unfortunately there is not much I can do about it. I have MS and its just part and parcel. I drink lots of water but nothing helps (even very strong meds). It doesn't usually bother me as its been a problem for many years. It's only bothering me now as I know I should be weighing less if I didn't have this problem.
I will not let it put me off though as I know its a long term plan and my aim is too lose weigh for xmas so have plenty of time to take one week at a time ;)

babylove said:
Hi Annabelle, thanks for the advice. Unfortunately there is not much I can do about it. I have MS and its just part and parcel. I drink lots of water but nothing helps (even very strong meds). It doesn't usually bother me as its been a problem for many years. It's only bothering me now as I know I should be weighing less if I didn't have this problem.
I will not let it put me off though as I know its a long term plan and my aim is too lose weigh for xmas so have plenty of time to take one week at a time ;)

Hi Babylove,
Sorry to hear that :-(! U are doing well so stick with it. I do know what u mean by weighing less but it will all help, I was like that 2wks was so disappointed but overall we will get there. Hope ur ok hun, good luck tomorrow. I know u said u feel bloated but u mite surprise urself so try not worry.
Take care,
A
Xx

Hey! Im a monday weigher too and have just lost 3lbs! Delighted! Good luck everyone for today's weigh in!

Woohoo.....after my winging yesterday I have lost 2lb. I'm so so happy and only 2lb to go to get my stone award :D

Firsttimer thats fantastic, well done ;)

Hello everyone - can I please join here? I'm following SW but not going to a class (work away a lot so find it difficult to go regularly) I lost 9lb earlier this year on it, but have lapsed in last couple of months, but found outone of our mates got engaged over the weekend and are getting married New Year's Eve so have just over 4 months to loose 2-3 stone. Ambitious I know, but need a target (in fact anything I can loose over a stone would be great).

I used to weigh on a Thursday, but starting afresh today so will weigh on a Monday - more incentive to be good over weekend so no shocks on Monday morning - hopefully.

Good luck everyone, and well done all the losers so far!

Nervous for today, said I wanted 3 off as everyone in the group was saying big numbers, and I thought 'yeah, why not aim high' but I had a discretion at the start of the week after weigh in. I reduced syns to account for it, but think I'm still about 10 over for the week. Had much less bread though, much less crap and did some more walking so am hoping very hard. 1.5 off to account for the last gain would be acceptable, but really as I'm much more on plan than I have been in ages, I feel like it should be more. Fingers crossed,

Well done to the Ladies that have weighed in today already and lost. My weigh in is tonight and I am quite nervous. I have been very determined this week. Stayed under the syn value. In fact I only went over 10 syns on one day, and over 5 on one day, the rest of the time was under 5 syns. I have also been using scan bran as my HEB everyday and I upped my water and body magic. I want to lose 3lbs this week to get my stone award. I will be upset if I have not done it because I have worked so hard.

Good luck to the slimmers that still need to weigh in.

Blushing you sound determined, hope it goes your way! I am down 1,5 lb, very happy! Hope to reach the stone mark for a wedding on sept 1st, so 2.5 lb to go til then. Good luck to all weighing in later on and for the week ahead

This week I had huge cravings for anything starchy. I knew it was because TOTM was approaching. I just ate and ate and not good things. If it wasnt for walking so much to balance out the "BAD" I would have put up a pound or two, so I am just wondering does anyone have the same problem and how do you make sure you dont go crazy on bad food when the hormones strike? I dont want to be in the same boat next month but nothing healthy seemed to satisfy my cravings and I went way over syns!

Sts this week, I'm ok with it as I was at a wedding Friday and ate dinner plus sandwiches, white bread sandwiches!!! And of course wine and vodka!
Started 30 day shred last Tuesday and have to say I'm enjoying it, will let ye know how it goes.
Good luck to everyone weighing in later x

Back