Monday weigh in

1lb on, could be worse considering the amount of grab and go food I've had at hospital this week!

Lost 1.5lbs YAY! Got my 1 Stone Award! Delighted though I may lose it again by next week as I have a big night out Dinner, Drinks & Dancing on Sat night! LOL! Well done everyone on losses & STS x

3 pounds off for me, and my 1 stone award!! very happy indeed! :D

I lost 5lbs but I did have a 4.5lb gain the week before so I got that off with an extra 0.5lbs :)

My first week, and 1.5 lbs off.
Very pleased, had a very rocky start thanks to my father in-law's terrible habits!
Back to normal and no guests in our house now, so every week onwards is going to be a good one!
Looking forward to the journey and all it brings!

A loss of 6lbs for me this week! I knew that being a Gamesmaker for the Olympics would be good for me but never thought it would be this good!

This also gives me my 4 stone award xxx

I lost the 3lbs I was so determined to lose this week. Very happy. I got my stone award and was slimmer of the week. Now for next weeks 3 lbs.

very happy this week. 5lb down. slimmer of the week for the 3rd week running and my stone award. 15lb in 4 weeks. doin very well, long may it last

A loss of 6lbs for me this week! I knew that being a Gamesmaker for the Olympics would be good for me but never thought it would be this good!

This also gives me my 4 stone award xxx

well done, thats a great loss and overall is amazing. you should be very happy.

I lost the 3lbs I was so determined to lose this week. Very happy. I got my stone award and was slimmer of the week. Now for next weeks 3 lbs.

well done. i got my first stone today too. keep up the good work

Pleased to report I lost 3lbs this week taking me well over my 3stone award!!

Also slimmer the week & voted group's Woman of the Year!

Really pleased as I've had a few personal problems & this has done wonders!!

Only 1/2 lb off for me this week but still I am happy that it's a loss.
Congratulations to all our wonderful losers this week :D

I lost 1/2 pound too.. well had a very bad week with death of my cousin
ibs flared up an i had my period wow all in a week..
well down to all who lost x

I have just received an email off my consultant saying I have been nominated as one of the groups women of the year! Can't wait for Monday now :D xx

Back