Monday weigh in

After a 2lb gain last week I have lost 3.5lb this week. So happy as now in the 11's :D

Good luck everyone x

Good luck everyone weighing in tonight, I desperately want to have lost 1lb! (More would be okay too ;) ) been generally ok I think, few bits over but I was quite active this weekend (well, for me!) and I hope that might help!

Weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs. Now in the 12's so really, really happy ! Have a great week everyone :eek:)

I sts this week, had a really good week as well so not quite sure why... oh well, hoping for a good loss next week!! Have a fab week everyone!

lost 1 an a half lol must be my number
got my half stone award..well done everyone xx

Maintain for me so still 15 13, I am thinking star week is due, but I weighed in roo light last week due to getting up late / not eating much on the bank hol, so its all good. Onwards, downwards, and I'll have that 4 stone shiny next week!

Lost 1lb last night :) I'm happy with a loss but was a little pee'd off after ignoring alcohol, chocolate, treats & cake @ my husband & daughters birthday this week! Did a poll in class & apparently no-one else would have been good?!

Not weighed in for a while due to holiday and bank holiday but was happy to lose 3.5lbs. Getting my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week!! I know it sounds so egotistical but I am so proud of myself. I started plan at the end of May and can see such a difference now. Hoping for another 2.5 for Christmas x

Only down by 1/2 a lb this week, I've been extremely good so that was confusing. I've also been rather ill, which apparently has an effect on such things! Oh well, hoping for a better loss for the coming 7 days :)

hippychick85 said:
Not weighed in for a while due to holiday and bank holiday but was happy to lose 3.5lbs. Getting my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week!! I know it sounds so egotistical but I am so proud of myself. I started plan at the end of May and can see such a difference now. Hoping for another 2.5 for Christmas x

That's a great loss well done! How come you could win slimmer of the week if you hadn't been for a little while? I thought it was over a 2 week period. It's fab news just confused as I was once denied sow cos even though I was highest loss she said I couldn't have it because I hadn't been to group the week before :(

ScarlettStar86 said:
That's a great loss well done! How come you could win slimmer of the week if you hadn't been for a little while? I thought it was over a 2 week period. It's fab news just confused as I was once denied sow cos even though I was highest loss she said I couldn't have it because I hadn't been to group the week before :(
Sorry I meant weighed in on here. I lost half pound last week which was after my two week holiday.

SOW rules annoy me sometimes. I gained a 1lb after my birthday (which is the only time I have gained since joining SW and it was also my * week. The week after I lost 5.5 lbs but wasn't eligible for SOW or SOM (apparently) because of the 1lb gain even though I had still lost the most. I understand if someone gains 5 then loses 5...but can one not be deducted from the other. It also seems unfair if you didn't get it because you had been away. You obviously stayed in control x

hippychick85 said:
Sorry I meant weighed in on here. I lost half pound last week which was after my two week holiday.

SOW rules annoy me sometimes. I gained a 1lb after my birthday (which is the only time I have gained since joining SW and it was also my * week. The week after I lost 5.5 lbs but wasn't eligible for SOW or SOM (apparently) because of the 1lb gain even though I had still lost the most. I understand if someone gains 5 then loses 5...but can one not be deducted from the other. It also seems unfair if you didn't get it because you had been away. You obviously stayed in control x

Aah I see :) I agree but I suppose they have to draw the line somewhere. I always get little losses though so it would have been my only shot at sow as it was a week where my whole group had fallen off the wagon and had smaller losses than me so was a bit disappointing. Very well done to you what a great week for you :) x

Lost 4lbs this week guys :)

wow Jade, well done! I have fallen off the wagon completely. AFter 9 weeks doing well and lots of people commenting on me losing weight I knew I had a holiday coming up so went off plan. |Now I have been walking a huge amount which is balancing out a lot. At this stage with 2 babas under 15 months I feel a bit tired of the cooking, contstant thinking of what can I eat next as well as the constant running to the shops as I always seem to need food/fruit. Long winded but maybe i will just follow plan as best I can and weigh in online as opposed to going to group. It feels like huge effort at times. weighed myself of MIL WW scales on Thursday (mid after noon and evening) and so I am going to go with that weight at the mo.
any inspiration/motovation would help......

Weigh in tomorrow! Hoping for 2 pounds off, though would love 3 to get me to my 2 stone award, been super hungry and picky this week though so doubt that will happen. Have tried my best to stick to plan but think I've eaten so much free food that the calories must have mounted up, so will see what happens I guess! Good luck everyone! Xx

Back