Monday weigh in

2.5lb off for me this week getting me to my club 10 :D

2lbs on :( not deserved but hey!

Hardcore sw this week!

Expecting a gain this week, star week and hormones mean I've been out of control tbh. I've eaten badly (not the worst ever, but SW kinda went out of the window) It's gonna annoy me because I needed 1lb off for my 4st, its 2 weeks after tonight til my 1 year SW inniversary and if it's a big gain I'm unlikely to blooming get there. Still, crossed fingers for a minimal one

Good luck everyone x

ThatBubbs said:
Expecting a gain this week, star week and hormones mean I've been out of control tbh. I've eaten badly (not the worst ever, but SW kinda went out of the window) It's gonna annoy me because I needed 1lb off for my 4st, its 2 weeks after tonight til my 1 year SW inniversary and if it's a big gain I'm unlikely to blooming get there. Still, crossed fingers for a minimal one

Good luck everyone x

Remember that any 'quick' gain can be lost just as quick, don't lose motivation!

Started a new college course on Monday evenings so no more Monday weigh in for me :cry:
Will be moving to the new, and uncharted lands of the Tuesday evening weigh in!

I will still drop in from time to time though to see how you are all doing!
Good luck folks!

2 pounds off this week! Total of 1 stone 13lbs lost in 11 weeks! Hopefully get my 2 stone award next week, though got a wedding to go to on Friday so best be good to make sure I get it!! :) xx

its my first week and i lost 3.5lbs!! it feels great, just need this rain to clear off then i can get back on my bike.

3lb off this week. Very surprised with that as had chips in southend yesterday and alcohol. Mind you the 2.6 mile walk up and down the pier probably helped!

Weighing at home again, sts which I'm chuffed with after 3 days of hospital so laying in a bed with hospital food and no control! I'll happily take my sts and look forward to weigh in next week where hopefully I can start shifting the pounds!

That's great that you stayed the same. Hope you are feeling okay x

OK haven't been on here for a few weeks, what with working the Olympics as a volunteer and a family holiday. But will be back to being online now. I have had a fabulous few weeks, lost 3lb last week and 3.5 this week which took me to my 4.5 stone award!

Good job hun! xx

Back