Monday weigh in

I lost 6lbs and got SOTW! I am really shocked..... I mean I was 100% apart from on thursday when I went out!! But didnt expect that at all!!

Good Luck

x

wow thats some amazing losses! well done :)

i lost only a pound this week, but ive been totally off plan these past two weeks (and i mean TOTALLY- pizza and pub pretty much every day!) so actually very happy! absolutely determind to stick to plan 100% this week, would love to see a big result next week :)

2.5 lbs off tonight and my 1.5 stone award, just short of what I wanted, but still happy with that, have a great week everyone!!

Went back tonight after 3 week break cause I was on holidays. I was totally off plan, eating & drinking LOADS! SO I was SUPER happy tonight to discover I have STS!!! Now back on track for the countdown to Christmas! :D
Well done for all the fab loses!

x

First week lost 5 1/2 lb was very happy as had a hen party and wedding all in first week so two days were not on plan. I was very strict apart from those two days. So looking forward to week two. Well done everyone.

Hi I'm new to minimins and thought I would join this thread. I joined at the end of may and have so far lost 1st 3.5lbs. I lost 1lb last night and hoping for at least 3.5 next week :)

2.5lb this week and STOW. Need 3 for my 3 stone, if I don't get it this Monday should hopefully get it Monday after.

I'll get us started then.

-2.5lb for me.

Really tough week coming up though. Going to take huge reserves of organisation and willpower.

Well done losers / maintainers, good luck everyone still to WI!

I've not had quite such a dreadful week as last week, had some bad days but some really good days too - so fingers crossed for a little loss just to prove I'm getting back to being there!

2lb off this week. I had hoped for a little more but it's ok as I've been poorly with a sinus infection and been sitting around a lot! Well done to everyone who's lost or STS.

STS for two weeks in a row.
I have got to get a grip !!

Only 1/2lb off for me today but happy enough as was at a dinner party saturday night and was sure I would gain!

Back