Monday weigh in

Well I'm so happy to say I lost 3lbs this week!! No idea how I managed that with how much I ate at the wedding, but I'll take it!! So I got my 2 stone award and shared slimmer of the week!! :) Sooo pleased with that result!! xx

Can't say I am surprised but I put on 6lbs :(

I was expecting a gain but not by that much :(

Good luck everyone else!

X

Tonight was my first WI and I lost 5lbs. I'm over the moon. I feel totally motivated for next week.

This is the easy but though. It's week 3+ that it gets tougher for me.

Well done to those who've lost or sts. For those that have gained just shake it off and go back to basics for a week. You'll soon notice the difference.

woohooo!! 2lbs off and joint slimmer of the week, so happy since i didnt manage to bike ride this week, didnt think it wise with a kidney infection!! lol xx

Hello!! I will be joining you all too :) Did SW for a couple of weeks in May and lost 8lb.. Which i have now put back on :(

Back determined and also doing SW with my hubby so i am hoping it will be easier with us both motivated!!

Looking forward to losing with you all :) :)

Feeling nervous about weigh in as I feel so bloated. Good luck to everyone!

hippychick85 said:
Feeling nervous about weigh in as I feel so bloated. Good luck to everyone!

Ditto! :( good luck X X

No WI for me today coz little un is still poorly & it's not fair to take her out in rain later :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck everyone. Im heading to WI now :(

Just back and 2lb off for me this week. That gives me my 1 1/2 stone award so am chuffed with that :D

Well done on the losses so far and good luck to those still to weigh! 2lb off for me this week. I'm so happy to be under 17 stone for the 1st time in over 10 years! :)

Well done all the losers so far, and good luck to everyone later today.Im so nervous, haven't been in ages - guess it just shows I really care again! Roll on 5pm, just want to know either way!

Back