Monday weigh in

Can I join? Started SW on 20th Aug, lost 9.5lb to date.

WI not till half 7! Not looking forward to it really, been a bit of an off week! I am really hoping to get in to 11's tonight!

Well done everyone!

Only half pound. Im gutted as stuck to plan. Only exercised once but been working all week so would have thought I would have been active enough. However I felt so bloated so Im not completely shocked. Lets hope next week evens it out. Im only 1lb of my 3 stone and really want it!!!

Hey all. I'm now joining here because I've gone from weighing in on Wednesday mornings to Monday evenings. Ugh. I hate waiting all day.

Anyhoo. -3lbs today.

STS here after the best week I'd had in ages. In fact, the first time I got on I'd gained half, but WI lady said 'you don't normally have such a thick skirt or that ring on, so take them off' and then I maintained. Gutted. This happened to a few of us but am so gutted it would have been perfect to get my 4st award tonight. Sigh. Onwards and downwards...

Chuffed with a loss of 0.5lb this week cause I had a chinese & wine Sat night then another bad dinner with pudding & wine yesterday so was really expecting a gain. Need to buck up now though not been sticking to plan lately & I know it's gonna come back & bite me on the ass. Sooo back to basics!!!!! :D

Well done for all losses & STS

Stayed the same this week for the first time in 13 weeks, but AF came back today for the first time since I got pregnant (14 months ago) so i'm happy with that. Will aim for a great loss next week to make up for it :) Going to do mostly green days this week with one red day tomorrow as that's how I usually get good results, would be amazing if I could get another 'first week' loss of 5lbs to get my 2 and a half stone award! I can only hope! xx

I lost 3.5lbs taking me to 8.5lbs off. Not bad as it's only my 2nd WI. I also won the fruit bowl as the SOTW didn't stay to class and I was the next highest loss (she only lost 0.5lb more) I got tons of fruit :D

Well done everyone!!:) i offically joined slimming world tonight !! I am going to stay focused from now on!!:) Aiming for a 3lb loss next Monday! X

Lost 7lbs. which means I got my 2 stone award, so happy, thought i had put on as i had been away!!! cant stop smiling :D

wow some great losses an good luck to all newbies
I lost 5pound so am very pleased too x

I lost 4.5lbs this week! I am so happy to know after all the work I put in this week it paid off! xx

Back